for Persuasion

11/28/2014 c1 Sammy Rae
OMG! Of a fish, broke me I couldn't stop laughing;)!
8/30/2014 c1 PorkchopUno
That was so cute! Sam is so sweet to Dean! :D
12/7/2011 c1 21GaelicAngel
Aaw this was just so sweet and I loved it. The way Sam convinced Dean to stay in bed and how loving it was. Just melted my heart. loved it.
8/29/2011 c1 15Liafrombrazil
I love the fish image doubly, because it made me think of Dean feeling like he was underwater, the breathing issue, sure, but also the peace you're in when you're underwater. He's in peace around his Sam. Aww. Then it made me think of how exciting it was for both. Catching a fish, that's slippery and beautiful and challenger. That's impressive how Dean's in character because it's so slashy and really true. He sounds exactly like, well, himself, fighting against Sam to try to get free, and threatening and being smart-mouth. I loved how Dean felt Sam before seeing him. And, that when he opens his eyes, that was so hot and cute. Sam wants to take care of Dean so badly and is being so sexy and I love Dean just let it go when Sam promised to kiss him all better. :) Sam's list of Dean's symptoms is delightful. Cute, attentive Sam keeps his eyes on his stoic Dean. :) And all the coughing and sneezing and kissing and proximity and intimacy and caress. So good. I can think of so many good moments they'll share when Dean wakes up, and lazy days on bed with tissues and solicitous brother on it. So good. Thanks for always feeding my imagination.
8/28/2011 c1 13TheKritty
Well, this was schmoopy and cute and sweet and it was sick!Dean which is always a big extra and awww Sammy *lol* I was fascinated by him being ^kinda sly and totally protective/caring at the same time...

And the end, omg, I laughed so so hard!
8/27/2011 c1 365SupernaturallyEgocentric
Love it.
8/27/2011 c1 116LaedieDuske
Aw! *is all melty and gooey* I want Dean to take care of *ME* like that when I'm sick. Or down with a migraine. :-P