for Kowarete Ita Nani No Tame Ni

2/28 c17 5Galistar07water
Another decent chapter. Seems like Kousei is desperately trying to pull the Kouichi he'd known and lost years ago onto the Kouichi now, and it's not surprising when he's aloof with his father and the rest of the family. I do hope Kouji will be able to find something that bridge them closer together. I hope you update soon. Keep up the good work.
2/11 c17 Sasha Blouse
Great story so far. Keep up the good work and make the twins stick together in the end. They're my favourite!
2/11 c17 Yuki
You are amazing. I love your work and the thoughts you put into your characters. I loved the change in Kouichi's personality and how you described this happiness game. Somehow I feel sorry for Kouji. He can't simply switch to be the brother he should be and Kouichi's isn't giving him a chance.
Yhanks for making Kousei and Satomi even more humane. They cared about him but it's a bit late. It would take some time...
I don't think Kouichi would accept the medication so easily nor would Kouji be less stubborn! Hey he's going to school. That's great.
Your language and description are well-thought as usual. Keep up the good work and trust me your story is brilliant. I like it so never give up!
1/9 c16 Galistar07water
Awe, glad they're getting closer together, little by little. I look forward to the next chapter.
12/10/2020 c16 Guest
Oooh I really really do like this story and the way you are making the twins reconnect slowly. Surely they have a long way to go I hope they'd understand each other soon. Keep writing. You're amazing to come and update after all those years. Thank you so much for this interesting story. I love the twins so much too.
11/23/2020 c16 1nene-san
Oh my god. Poor kouichi and kouji. I hope things get better from now. I hope they catch the bastards who did this to kouichi. Please keep updating this story and other stories as well.
11/4/2020 c15 5Galistar07water
Nice to see another update for this story. However, I would like to point out some things that even my sense of disbelief could not ignore: for one, an 11-year-old like Koji would not be permitted to stay however long he liked in a hospital, at least not without a parent or guardian, and even if he were to put up a fight, he would be easily escorted out by full-grown adults. As for Kouichi's traumatic flashback of the horrid organ harvesting, you might want to research what a lack of anesthesia during surgery can do to a patient, especially with someone so young. For one thing, a patient may go into shock and die from it. It's nice to see you doing some research into symptoms of panic attacks, but you may also want to consider other aspects of your story and try to depict it in a more believable light. I know this is just a fan fic for fun, but I'm just saying all of this as a form of constructive criticism. Re-reading this story again, there is a lot of things that are too unbelievable to be taken seriously, but since this story is just for fun, I'll keep my criticism to a minimum.

Other than that, I do enjoy this chapter and this story. I feel bad for Koichi, traumatized by the organ harvesting and the sexual abuse, and for thinking that his father died. I do hope things will turn out for the better for him and for them all. I hope that he'll soon see Kousei in a better light and come to trust his new family.
11/4/2020 c14 Galistar07water
It's a pleasant surprise to see you update this story after all this time. At one point, I left one of my stories on hiatus for three years. It's understandable why most people stopped writing because life gets busier and even their interests could change.

Nice to see Takuya slap some sense into Kouichi. It's understandable why the latter is so furious, confused, and distrustful. Of course, he would be exhausted and has barely any willpower to continue to live. But he really needed someone like Takuya who's sensible and full of gall to slap some sense back into him. Hopefully, Kouichi will learn to trust his brother again.
11/4/2020 c13 Galistar07water
I just realized that after all these years, I've forgotten to review this particular chapter. When I saw that you've updated, I had to re-read the entire story again from the beginning to refresh my memory.

In any cases, I still love this story, but looking at it with a fresher view after six years, there are some things that are too untrue to be taken seriously. For example, a nurse wouldn't throw a syringe to the ground just to calm down a frightened patient. That's dangerous and someone could get hurt if they step on it and slip. Doctors and nurses are trained to deal with scared and uncooperative patients and must act calm and professional. I know this is just a fan fiction, but at least put some effort into making some scenes a little more believable.

Other than that, I do enjoy the sweet moment between Koji and Kouichi here. I do hope that things will get better for them and Kouichi will learn to trust Koji more.
10/29/2020 c15 Guest
I just came back to this site and I nearly dropped my phone when I saw u have updated. Plz continue. I really really love this chapter.
10/1/2020 c14 Rita
's neat. Ilike how you pictured them. Kouji fullt of guilt while Kouichi is simply too scared to believe. Felt sorry for Kouji. he's struggling to be nice And way to go Takuya. Kouichi needed that for sure
Happy to see an update Thank you so much

For some reason the reviews dont appear I wonder why
9/29/2020 c14 IRENA
whooa...you finally updated!
I remember reading this during my 2nd year of university...and now i'm already 27 hahahaa
time flies!
4/14/2014 c12 Galistar07water
Oh, poor Kouichi. He has been through so much long before Kousei brought him into his family. I wonder if his father's plan will work or will those people from the first adoption home come to take Kouichi back. Now that Kouji heard the doctor's conversation with his parents, maybe he'll be more protective of his twin. Another great chapter, but also sad. Keep up the good work.
4/13/2014 c11 Galistar07water
Oh no, poor Kouichi. I hoped that he doesn't die, but his brother's near-death experience will knock some sense into Kouji and remind him not to treat that way.
3/24/2014 c10 Galistar07water
The back story of Kousei when his sons were still toddlers was adorable, but also kinda sad. It's great to see that you're not demonizing Kousei. So there really is a reason why Kousei brought in that mean-spirited doctor to Kouichi's room before (although calling in a regular doctor would have been better, but I guess it wouldn't have made the story more interesting). Kousei's plan to re-adopt Kouichi sounds crazy, but I do hope that his plan will work...but not without some complication first! A very interest fan fiction. I'm hooked even more.
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »