for Sleepover Extravaganza

8/6/2019 c2 Shabrinakatyaa
pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase i need the next part. i think gill will learning something from the carpenters family. he will not be a grumpy-old-man again, and he will much easier to befriend! (do you understand what i just say? welp, i'm sorry, bad english hahah!)
8/9/2015 c2 Wow
Good Job so far on your story. It's interesting so far. Not sure if you will continue this but I'm curious on what will happen next.
6/5/2013 c2 Guest
Yes, I would like to buy another chapter in exchange of a review.
So yeah, here's my review: AWESOME!

Now to wait 6-8 weeks...
6/5/2013 c1 Guest
Very nice!
5/18/2013 c2 13Dah Puzzle Masta
Lol! I love GIll's reactions! Lol keep going! PEACE!
10/3/2011 c2 7ricken
That was amazing, hilarious, and a great story~ 3 (oh noes im starting to talk like Julius! XD) But seriously, that made me laugh! Keep going :3
9/9/2011 c2 Orange
I love your stories, they're very enjoyable.
9/4/2011 c2 floridapanther28
D'aw, darnit. I wanted to know what the disembodied thingy was. It sounded promising.

My fave part:

"Listen up, pretty boy! You ain't in Kansas anymore! This is my house now, and you've got to follow my rules! And rule number one is you let me do things my way, by my own time, and you don't rush me or tell me what to do! Now, mister prissy-pants, one more wrong word out of you and you're out of here! Got it?"

I was like, "YEAH! YOU TELL IM OFF, BOSS!"

XD

lease update soon! :) I think I'll log in specifically to put this on story alert and faves :)
9/3/2011 c2 2Yuu13
This was an awesome chapter. But seriously, the thing in the closet totally distracted me from the story! I really wanna know what it was XDD

Disembodied what? XDD

Oh, belive me Luke, I can't wait till' you teach Gill how to chop down trees either. This is going to be so hilarious!

Please update soon!
9/3/2011 c2 7violetfireflies
This is so funny! I seriously cannot wait for the next update! I love Luke and Gill. They are both so hilarious. Luke, what do you have in your closet? O_O Haha I hope Gill survives chopping down a tree!
9/2/2011 c2 MagicMelody
Oh please please Please PLEASE PLEASE! Put the thing in the closet in to the story line! It should be a dead cat that Luke accidently murderd with his fathers ax when he was little and he wasn't suposto use the ax because his Pops sayd no he was to little so luke was scared.
9/2/2011 c2 12theatrelove123
Another fantastic chapter! The whole 'disembodied thing in the closet' actually had me laughing aloud, and that isn't easy to make me do xD. I also love reading through Gill's thought processes; they're hysterical! And Dale is quite intimidating O.o. Wonderful job; please keep writing! I hope that your next chapter doesn't actually take 6 to 8 weeks for delivery :).
9/1/2011 c1 7MidnightxMusic
Oh,stupid Hamilton. :( You burned down half of Gill's childhood.

I think it's super cute how he used to play 'mayor'. :)

Poor Gilly-pie. D:

Haha,zombie apocalypse. XD

Luke is ever so excited for his new roommate. :D
8/28/2011 c1 11coli66
THAT WAS HIGHLARIOUS!
8/28/2011 c1 2fun is backwards talking
If there was a bunny in the sky I would definitly get distracted. Who wouldn't (other than Gill)?
19 Page 1 2 Next »