for Adventure Time with Fionna, Cake, and Marshall Lee

10/13 c5 Rainpelt The Doctor
Scientific. Algebric. Mathamatical. Alphabetical. Historical. Musical. Whatever you like... I'm in algebra.
10/13 c4 Rainpelt The Doctor
Um. I found an error. You said 'No one in Ooo goes to the Night O'sphere and lives!' It should say 'Aaa'.
10/13 c2 Rainpelt The Doctor
For some reason, when Evangeline said 'Human girl', I imagined it in Strax's voice from Doctor Who.
8/28 c9 Morgen Rose
Ok that was good XD bradjelina im laffing so hared right now
8/27 c1 Morgen Rose
Wow i was looking for a good storyand i found it
5/8 c15 Guest
4/21 c17 Buterlettus
Hey, I don't know if you know this, but this story is on Wattpad, by someone else. I'm pretty sure you're the real author though because this story came out in 2011, the other one on Wattpad came out in 2012, I think. The user's name is mzblue222 on Wattpad. Just thought I'd let you know cause if it's really your story( which I believe) then you should probably contact her( she still actived on Wattpad)
Bye now.
4/12 c17 bunnylover
12/16/2014 c17 MagiJay
I'm like SOO HAPPY AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME because I want more but I can move on to another story XD I'm dumb
12/7/2014 c9 MagiJay
:3 3
12/7/2014 c5 MagiJay
Or how about sciencemtical *shrugs* :#0 I wish i didn't right that
12/7/2014 c4 MagiJay
12/7/2014 c3 MagiJay
I always love reading your fanfic a you just are so good at it
10/8/2014 c17 Valerie
Hi I'm Valerie and just wanted to say I loved your story. It was amazing if you read this I would love to hear your process to writing amazing stores. it was lovely thinking everyday I can't wait to get off school and read the fan fiction. I even got my friend to start to read it. Hear is my email if you see this thank you bye.
8/3/2014 c16 Guest
OMG OMG OMG OMG! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Omg. At first I was like NOOOOOOOOO! Then YAYYYYY. You don't even understand.
658 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »