FanFiction.Net
for TACOS!

12/22/2013 c2 11SouChouChou
"DARREN, YOUR FOOT IS NOT A TACO!"
Ah, these were the good old days. All the DS fanfic writers have disappeared.
6/7/2013 c2 Evra Von
It's rated K "TACOS!" Lol so funny
9/22/2012 c2 Pushingmeoffthisedge
CHARNA'S GUTS I'M DYING XD Keep writing this!
7/9/2012 c2 3Belinda Star Sabrina Maxwell
Write more!#!# its rated K
3/14/2012 c2 71Wolflover235
Darren your foot is not a taco.

-.-

actually.

XD
12/18/2011 c2 10Bleachstuck415
K+ is what this is rated as.
12/15/2011 c2 4Shadow-Ninja-Captain69
... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! THIS IS SOOOOOO FUNNY AND RANDOM! I lOVE IT! :D
12/14/2011 c2 Eclipsewings
Horray for Arrow! The Moby Dikc part was fantastic. I have a mental image of Mika,Paris,and Larten just gaping at the whale while Darren shivers in fear and Arrow, Vancha and the rest of the whale hunting vampire army dancing dances of victory and joy while swigging around mugs of beer... haha, thats all I've got to say. Again awesome fanfic and please update soon.
12/14/2011 c1 Eclipsewings
If the power of friendship gives people the power to teleport then I will befriends evreyperson in my school just so I give you a great big hug for writing this. Well done good sir, you have sucessfully written an awesome fanfic. I applaud you (claps)
12/13/2011 c2 xXNotInUseXx
Oh my god, when Arrow came in on the horse I laughed so hard! I love this! It's nonsense, but funny nonsense! And it's got good grammar and spelling...

Really, really funny. Can't wait to see what Desmond's like and how they react to him!

Update soon please! Loved it x
12/13/2011 c2 The Vampaneze Lady
WOO! i still love it... it had me laughing out loud in most parts! (Again) x
12/12/2011 c2 18VampireFrootloopsRule
K+ sweety k+

O.o. what is WRONG with paris? Honestly, leave those thoughts for the fangirls! Tee hee

Glad ur back neko!
12/12/2011 c2 10cumberbatchbooty
Oh my GAWD, Neko! You've done it again! I was laughing so hard, my mom thought I was crying! Well done! :O) HoNk!
11/30/2011 c1 The Vampaneze Lady
Love it! Its so totally random and so totally Awesome!
11/4/2011 c1 33crazyone256
TACO'S TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACO'S TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACO'S TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACO'S TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACO'S TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACO'S TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACO'S TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACO'S TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACO'S TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACO'S TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACO'S TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACO'S TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACO'S TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACO'S TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACO'S TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACO'S TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACO'S TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACO'S TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACO'S TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACO'S TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACO'S TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACO'S TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS 'SSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Me like. XD