for Happily Ever After

7/2 c7 K
A series of different angles here, with some more off the wall than others. I liked some very much, and tolerated others. Plaudits for trying something different though.
9/30/2016 c7 noreenklose
Nice wedding! Thank God it WASN'T the real Hermione.
Thanks for writing.
9/30/2016 c1 noreenklose
Beautiful!
No moRon mentioned at all.
Great job.
Aww
3/30/2016 c1 twlightbella
Aww cute
10/27/2015 c4 1BrilliantlyReckless
Could you pls write harry and hermione's second wedding?
11/4/2013 c7 10Wonderbee31
Oh, that was nice, and actually glad to see Lavender seem to get a happy ending for once, as the canon doesn't seem to think much of her at all.
10/31/2013 c7 anotherboarduser
This is fairly fun.

The idea to by pass the stupid marriage law is good. But the concept of marriage law and how it is executed seems to be a bit forced. Why didn't the muggleborns do more. Considering how easy it is for the muggleborn to blow the "wizard secret" thing, how could the ministry of magic have managed to carry this out. Also, how come Hermione just doesn't blow anyone who keeps her in Britain. Anyone who tried to "bound" her to Britain is a slaver. Hermione would be justified to kill them. With friends like Harry and her power, why can't she just do that. A machine gun is in most case more lethal than wands.

Why didn't the victims rebel. Try doing that to people that effectively have dangerous firearms isn't a good idea.

Why didn't Harry just oblivate anyone why try to carry out that "law" to the mental wards. Harry can start with Fudge and work downward. It's just justice.

Also, the muggles wouldn't be on the wizarding government's, as Britain would see this as "German WW2 racial behavior" in addition to being slavery.

There's just too much that not explained well.

In addition, there are some questions left. For example, did Harry somehow marry Hermione? The "muggle reporter" can be Hermione.

This should be expanded into a proper story.
10/31/2013 c7 harryhermionealways
Now we need one to show where the real Hermione is! With Harry I hope :)
10/30/2013 c7 happylady
Great one shot
Sooooo, did Harry marry Hermione ? And her her legal name Lady Potter!
Very neat and snicky lol
Until next time
Gloria
11/12/2012 c4 3RobinQ
Gosh this is so cute! I'm sure that James and Sirius will tease Harry and Hermione about the pictures when they were older!
10/31/2012 c6 happylady
A wonderful oneshot
Until next time
Gloria
8/16/2012 c5 Everlasting Harmony
i've read all of them and they're brilliant. they all made me smile and 2 of them made me laugh1 the play wedding was the cutest but the wedding where they get disrupted makes me laugh! thanks
3/27/2012 c1 13narusakufan1985
This is a good story. Please continue. Harry and Hermione forever.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »