for Rice Expands

12/9/2011 c1 10suicune4ever
Super cool and super funny! I loved the story!
11/25/2011 c1 1Aleashxoxo
I loved this fanfic and how it had such a great endding!1
9/26/2011 c1 22perfectioninmypride
Aw I loved the end XD I can so see my brother doing something like this! BTW just wanted to mention that your birthday is exactly one day after mine, same year and everything (sorry, that might sound dumb to you but I thought it was pretty interesting) :D

Great story!
9/19/2011 c1 5sayfriendandenter
:D They're such a cute family! ;) Hinata and Neji deserve more family bonding time on the show... Great job! I loved the Team Gai at the end. "I'm a prodigy. Of course I can cook." XD Oh, Neji, you crack me up...

livelaughlove,

kitty ^.^
9/3/2011 c1 2smonkey
Was cute. i think it was more of friendship than humor, but there were a couple of funny parts.
8/30/2011 c1 Infamous pain
Ok this is good stuff.the story is awsome but the only problem is that its short.i was expecting some sort of kichan disaster,besides that the story is good
8/29/2011 c1 anon chan
I learned to cook rice with 2 cups water and 1 cup rice. (and it comes out fine)
8/28/2011 c1 Madik
Love it! I wonder who did the cooking in team Gai before Neji learned to cook...surely not Lee ;D. As you know, I love Neji and Hinata family fics, and I'm glad you're adding to the not nearly large enough collection on them! Haha, you're so much better at actually sitting down and writing than I am. I'm going to have to work hard to catch up!
8/28/2011 c1 36wingedmercury
lol this was cute.

I love: ""What the hell!" Tenten exclaimed. "How do you know how to cook?"

Neji smirked. "I'm a prodigy. Of course I can cook.""

Lol:) super duper cute:)
8/28/2011 c1 groggy
I don't think neji did a bad job. His rice could still be salvaged. Sure he made a lot and didn't wash it but she didn't have to throw it way. They should have just turned it to congee. Still its kinda funny that rice is a big part of their diet and yet he doesn't know how to make rice. Should have just used the rice cooker neji.
8/28/2011 c1 elarhy
i would have liked him to make an even bigger mess¡

Long ago i tried to teach a friend how to cook and left the room for 5 minutes... he tried to make frech fries over to stovetop using a baking sheet¡ then i gave him as job to cut up the lettuce, and he did... peeling one leaf, rolling it up and the cutting it... he did this with the WHOLE lettuce.
8/28/2011 c1 4Sara Beara Pumpkin
I learned how to make rice. And I don't really know what to say about your story. It was kinda funny, so you could change it to humor if you like. I liked how sweet Hinata was. :)
8/28/2011 c1 Lillyyyyy
Oh Neji..:)

He's just so cute in your fic!

But in the end he's a prodigy and of course he can cook!

I think this is a very cute Family/Friendship fic.

You have an insanely awesome writing style.

So thank you for writing this, (and teaching me to cook rice).

PB:)