FanFiction.Net
for Fancy Changing the Future?

8/10/2023 c6 noru2k
Rereading this almost a year later, still desperately want an update. The Honks feels good and the general tone and character interactions are fun to read the whole way through.

Knowing that this will most likely never receive an update saddens me but I still appreciate what IS here.

Hope you're doing well Author, wherever you are!
12/2/2022 c7 noru2k
This was an insanely fun read 10/10
8/7/2021 c7 Tweetie Bird
Nice story! It’s like my dream fanfiction, all packed in one
1/2/2021 c7 4SilverMidas
loving this story so far. I hope you continue with it eventually
12/30/2020 c7 Pallavi
Hi, this is just frickin awsome like the reactions and everything was just soo in character. Except for the tonks/harry. It was a bit well.. weird. But thw writing is really good.
3/10/2020 c7 NeMo329
Love this! I have to say that I haven’t found many Harry/Tonks books but this is really good.
1/12/2020 c2 catspats31
The story is good, but since it has the copied excerpts of the "Harry Potter and the Order Of The Phoenix" book, it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the direct dialogue from the book and make the story so that the characters react to the book without using direct dialogue from the book.
12/28/2019 c7 EmmaGranger80
For last chapter: I loved the "Sparky" part, the part where Tonks is begging Sirius to buy her a fire bolt and the part where Tonks is unknowingly coping everything Harry says. Write more please! *makes puppy dog eyes*
For this chapter: WHAT HAPPENED TO HARRY?! Why oh why did you have you unchain Snape?
12/28/2019 c6 EmmaGranger80
I love everything in between "and this is Nymphadora" and "don't call me nymphadora, Remus" So funny!
12/28/2019 c5 EmmaGranger80
This is a great chapter!
12/28/2019 c4 EmmaGranger80
Love the disclaimer! I totally agree with Harry on the magic thing. I'm rooting for the auror career. Maybe you could do a companion story where Harry does auror training? Is Sirius faking or physic? I think Harry should either go to live with Sirius, Tonks, or the Weasley's. (Sorry if this seems a bit random, I wrote down stuff as it came up so that's why.) great chapter!
12/28/2019 c3 EmmaGranger80
Is Molly gonna be ok? Omg, I feel so bad for Sirius! Who's serenity? Love this!
9/7/2019 c4 2parchmentandpencils
BACK TO WITCHES AND WIZARDS AND MAGICAL BEASTS
TO GOBLINS AND GHOSTS AND TO MAGICAL FEASTS
IT'S ALL THAT I WANT AND IT'S ALL THAT I NEED
AT HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
7/15/2019 c7 4Chaos Snow Kitsune
It's a shame this never continued. I really would have liked to see Harry/Tonks getting together. It's a way better pairing then Remus/Tonks by far!
Unfortunately you probably will never go back to this.
5/10/2019 c2 Ava