for Pureland

7/10/2013 c1 Guest
Lol "the pancakes are gonna die!" That just killed me!
7/10/2013 c1 Loading
Hey! You stole the "origami killer" from Heavy Rain! And leaving a piece of origami in the dead persons hand, he did that too! DX

Oh well, it's a great story so far that I've read. :D Junjou Romantica FOREVER!
12/20/2012 c3 Guest
Im starting to like I wish to read misaki pov thanks
6/27/2012 c3 Chaozsama
please update soon. cant wait for the next chapter
4/3/2012 c3 2Sapphirsal
I really enjoyed this story so far. Please update soon! :D
3/27/2012 c3 11ErurainiaLai
Loving this story! i really love the way you have hiroki and miyagi still working together but as the police and NOWAKIIIS THERE ROOKIEEE! I think... XD awww and poor Akihiko D: But his reactions were very in character :) though i sware he jinxed this by killing of bl story misaki D: ... but Misaki will be okay ... cos well if you kill him... ILL KILL YOU D: ... just kidding... but seriously you no hurt him too much kay? Anyway cant wait for the next xhapter of this awesome awesome story!
11/26/2011 c2 8XaLo
WRITE MORE! O.O

The awesome Chii is commanding you to write more awesome yaoi stories! *x*
9/5/2011 c2 5Maggie Mae from Penny Lane
I had just realized you had written another chapter! Ahh, I'm so late. It's cool that you made Hiroki the head of the investigation, not just another victim.

His whole encounter with Nowaki was so klutzy and adorable, I also liked how he kept calling Nowaki 'friend', I was just thinking, 'you move quickly!'.

And when Tsumori was introduced, he seemed so shady, for a moment I thought 'Is he like the killer?' hahaha, I don't know why that thought occurred to me.
9/5/2011 c2 2Awesomely-Awesome Alice
GAH! This is so amazing! I'm holding my breath for the next chapter. What will happen to Misaki? I am so anxious to know, but I won't rush you.

You're awesome for writing this.

-Tails
9/4/2011 c2 an instant fan
you're really good. i loved the ingeneous idea to explain why hiroki is "always in a bad mood". the case is also starting to get interesting.

hope its complicated

cant wait to read more
8/31/2011 c2 littleangelwings012
wow what a great surprise!making hiroki become an fbi investigating the origmi killer and having nowaki fall i nlove with him at first sight again. what also shocked me was that the victim was miyagi's ex wife, poor girl. that killer is a real freak which makes tis story really enticing.. anyays tragedy and suspense gives a whole new feeling. well so far its really good and cant wait fore more.. please continue with your great creativity :P
8/31/2011 c1 Booboobitxch666
I am reserving judgement, it sounds very intrigueing though. I look forward to reding the next installment
8/31/2011 c1 13katrinadianne
oh! I love suspense! I just hope Misaki won't die or something like that... :) nice start! though, I think it would have been more suspenseful if it's in the third person point of view. but. it's good so far. :)
8/29/2011 c1 8cookies111
I like this so far! I have a bad feeling about the "ka-something" guy. Idk why... Update soon
8/29/2011 c1 5Maggie Mae from Penny Lane
I have been obsessing over Criminal Minds, and this story reminds me of it, though in all honesty what attracted me the most was the fact in your note you wrote Egoist and Romantica are equally important. I mainly read Egoist, to be honest. One quick thing, I don't think Japan has an FBI, they have another name to a similar branch. I'm just like pointing it out, please don't get offended.
21 Page 1 2 Next »