for Helpless

11/15/2013 c1 xXMakorraXx
Please make a new one and be lucky I only review the ones that are awesome!
9/18/2011 c1 5Areemii Popsycle
What I can say? A cute story that I love! Sorry if my English is bad, I'm still learning... Anyway, I hope you keep writing more stories about this couple...
9/13/2011 c1 DuncanxGwenRockz
Omg I loved it! Duncan is soooo inlove with Gwen, their awesome!
8/30/2011 c1 8xRainbowNinjax
I, LOVE THIS! xD
8/29/2011 c1 11Diven Strom
Hi!

Aiko Kimura is reporting.

... I don't know if that is spelled correctly xD. D: My english is so bad~. I want to learn it, but I'm not really committed to this xDU. So... I said "ಠ_ಠ Aiko, you're going to write in english" and I'll do ಠ_ಠ. xD Google translator helps me a little.

Whatever.

I think it's unfair to write "extras" of "Memories" in english. ಠ_ಠ Read it cost more... to me xDU.

♥ You know I love it. The end was so cute! THIS had to be from the BEGINNING of TDI! v_v The producers hate us (DxG fans~), surely.

I love that of "Duncan was bored. (...) Oh, Duncan was so fucking bored." XD. O: A bored Duncan isn't good... maybe xD.

O: Do you plan write this in spanish? xD The second part of "Memories", "that which wasn't seen"... or something like that.

Ah! A question: in the phrase "Duncan was sure that his' were probably in the same state, or worst.", the "his'" isn't "he's"?

Err... well, I think I don't have anything more to say.

Dx How incomprehensible is my english? o.o Any answer, to our super —and long xD— MP... xD in spanish, please (:3U).

Aiko-chan retires;

Bye!
8/28/2011 c1 rjdu656mZLZ
Aww, this story was so cute! You did so well on it and I'm very impressed by that since english is not your first language. Great news, you had no mistakes that I spotted! Feel very proud of yourself and this story :D
8/28/2011 c1 26DuncanandGwen4ever
That was very well written!