for A step too far

6/17/2020 c2 18Nightwing Gurl
I like this story.
3/1/2020 c2 12Falconress
Wow. You like to make me sad.
3/1/2020 c1 Falconress
This is depressing. This just shows what bullying can do to a person.
10/9/2017 c2 Guest
Wow. That's all I have to say. I just... I'm speechless, because your message is so true and terrifying.
11/22/2016 c2 3LiteratureGirl12
So sad! I wish you would write a third part- or actually even expand it into a much larger story- dealing with the trial and after effects of what Eric did and also talking about Wally. Like you could have KF go to (a) counselling session(s) with BC. Being bullied that bad and being beaten multiple times would have had some lasting psychological effects, even for a superhero.
7/23/2015 c1 Guest
deep
1/17/2015 c2 Guest
Cool!
11/22/2014 c1 1GoldenChildofApollo
I never rally thought about this... this was a great story don't get me wrong, it was just...
6/16/2014 c2 Nobody
FEELS! Why must you kill me? Another great chapter. Keep it up!
6/16/2014 c1 Nobody
Jesus Christ. It was going well till the whole 'crazy Eric' thing. Them you spring the inspiration on me? Wow. This was really good though. Despite the ending being a slap in the face. Keep it up!
12/22/2013 c2 14Obsessivebookdiva
It's rough. I know that.
8/27/2012 c1 Cookie-the-Rookie
This story is good.. But I don't think being bullied gives someone the right to attack a school and kill 12 people.
4/13/2012 c2 Blessed24 7
A Step Too Far? Eric's actions were a BILLION steps too far.
2/15/2012 c2 Skylight
It's funny; in my library class, we were told to write a 3 to 6 page story on an American historical event. My friend chose slavery and several chose stories about heroes everyone knows- especially George Washington.

I wrote about Columbine High School.

I wrote it similar to this, actually. I wrote it as if I was a student in a room that wasn't attacked, but she fully felt the terror as I chose the room to be placed next to the library.

I loved this. People really should pay more attention to these things.
10/8/2011 c1 4EuphoriaSpenesta
This whole story reminded me of one my favorite books. It was so good and so well written. Really made me stop and think. You really did. In a good way, of course.

I loved it.