FanFiction.Net
for Crude Oil

1/20/2016 c1 Gubefan1980
That was intense, erotic in a somewhat cold-hearted way. I had a bit of a hard timfe getting what was going on between the two men. Fighting for dominance, yet wanting to surrender, afraid to be honest about his sexuality, yet wanting to be taken. This seems to be a dance of desire and fear of what giving into the desire means. A masochistic need for each other and who will break first. Friendship, yet fear of what the friendship entails. Desire for the man he's known for so long, yet hating the object of his desire, because of what he believes will reveal about himself, to himself.
11/4/2012 c1 BlueCat69
I just re-read this piece of brilliance and I was just as awe-struck this time around as the first. Thank you – again.
9/23/2012 c1 10BelleDean
There are so many things left unwritten in this tale and the mystery of the things that aren't spelled out makes the story better, makes your reader imagine the rest. It's really an art that's hard to master and shows how well you know your characters. and, the Alberta wilderness.
4/1/2012 c1 5NTJB
Speechless. Loved the double entendres. Loved the humorous tone. Loved that you gave a taste rather than supersized this with smut. Leaving it to our imagination. Love.
3/31/2012 c1 BlueCat69
…I’m speechless… and in awe… holy fuck that was brilliant! The mood, the setting, the depth of the characters – I could go on for ages! I surely wouldn’t have minded reading 1000 pages of this.

Thank you so much for sharing.
3/17/2012 c1 greenandblue
Intense, gritty, dark, twisted and hot. Loved it. Characters were deep and complex and a little whoohoo (I mean that in a hood way) and the way that it ended was kickass. And I loved the location you picked. Any real reason for that or just something you pulled outta a hat? I only ask because I live about 2 hours away from Moonshine Lake. Next time I go there and sit on the rocking bench with my toes in the sand, I won't be able to keep your boys out if my mind. Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it! :)
12/7/2011 c1 simba5waldo5
This was great! Why did u stop? Or did u ever continue? It was starting to get really good! Loved when jasper was gettong all dom on eddie. I am hoping u wrote a continuation. U are very talented. Great job. Melissa
12/7/2011 c1 simba5waldo5
11/29/2011 c1 aStubbornRose
More please
11/14/2011 c1 swred5
Wow, this story has kept me guessing the entire way! Is this a story you are going to contiue? For my sake, I sure hope you do. I would love to be able to read about Edwards "training". I am so glad I found this story on the Slash/Backslash 3.0 twislash blogspot page. Thank you for sharing your talents w/ the rest of the fandom, can't wait to go and see what else you have written.

xoxo,

Amiee
10/1/2011 c1 Prassacut
Yay! I'm so happy for you win! (sorry i have to leave an "anonymous" review since I already reviewed this story! wheee anyway!
9/26/2011 c1 6YellowGlue
Edward's anger was my favorite part :)

and the flashbacks/backstory was well done; i like the way you handled that.

"Fucking drop it." Edward picks up the bong and hits it hard.

love :)

did i miss the contest? is it over? good luck to you, bb.

hearts,

sarahxxoxo
9/22/2011 c1 4Savage7289
Nicely done - love how things kept switching back and forth between them. The time movement was a little confusing for me, but nothing a little careful re-reading couldn't compensate for. Loved how you ended it - very raw. Good luck!
9/21/2011 c1 6luluwolfkill
What a beautifully done, textured, gritty story. I love your visuals and the way the back story is only hinted at. I think that is so much more interesting in this story, it really adds to the tone and the mood of illicit liasons, doubt and power struggles. I also really like that your characters feel so real, neither is the stereo-type that some writers portray. Thank you so much for sharing and good luck! JuJu
9/21/2011 c1 Magnolia822
Wow, that was intense! Really good look at the psychology behind both Edward and Jasper, their fears, lies and desires. Good work!
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »