for Adopted Story: A Better Life

7/18/2012 c6 Guest
If you can, send a message if you either continue this story, or if you have made the newer rewrite, its a good story and I would like to read more of it.
1/16/2012 c16 silver
Sorry to hear about RL problems but please please don't make it a love triangle. and will sakura still acheive to be strong and sasuke still be somewhat nice in this rewritten story? Please say they do! Also good luck on your muse.
1/16/2012 c15 silver
Love your story - the simplicity, and elegance makes it a joy to read - I love stories where Sakura isn't just a love struck fool but also focuses on her strengths as well. Glad u are strengthening her chakra reserves as well - that whole 'she can't do anything because of low chakra reserves' always pissed me off about the anime. Also Naruto and Sakura all the way! Shannaro!
1/16/2012 c16 waffle-chan
looking forward to the re-write
1/15/2012 c16 Mopman43
Good story so far. I really like it when an author DOESN'T make Sasuke a complete jerk who would easily sacrifice his teamates. (I swear, the most common scene I've witnessed is Sasuke substituting with an ally to get out of Haku's ice mirrors and taking a needle attack. He wasn't THAT bad in the manga.
1/15/2012 c15 24thedarkpokemaster
whoa cool update I know that it will get even better next chapter.
1/15/2012 c16 Julius E. Tobias
It seems like chapter 12 and 15 didn't upload. I read the other chapters and they are good.
10/21/2011 c10 kingrobert84
real good story
10/10/2011 c10 4KairiXPrincessXofXLight
AWESOME story! Update soon please!
9/14/2011 c10 10HarleyQueenEmpire
wow this story is awesome so far.update soon.oh,can sakura fight temari in the chunin exams?
9/14/2011 c9 HarleyQueenEmpire
yay haku didn't die
9/14/2011 c8 HarleyQueenEmpire
wow didn't know inari was aloud to swear.lol
9/14/2011 c5 HarleyQueenEmpire
yay*does happy dance* danzo dead,danzo dead,man i can't believe my dream has come true danzo's finally dead.i luv u more now(not like that)
9/14/2011 c4 HarleyQueenEmpire
wow i didn't expect booth of naruto's parents to love ramen.lol
9/14/2011 c3 HarleyQueenEmpire
say what?how are u not getting alot of reviews for this story?this stuff is gold.
43 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »