for Adopted Story: A Better Life

9/13/2011 c1 10HarleyQueenEmpire
wow this story is awesome so far.i know this story is going to be a promising one.
9/7/2011 c1 9Elsil
Interesting. I was a fan of the original story and have just come across this version. I'm glad to see that you are continuing it. From the appearance of the first chapter, you have also cleaned up the grammar, style, and thought process of the original - something which is excellent. I'll make my way through the rest of the story at a later date, but I wanted to say this while it was on my mind: Well done!

Elsil
9/7/2011 c10 Shadowed Hero
Awesome stroy, hope more chapters will get added, I was sad when the other guy stopped his story. If you need any help let me know via PM and ill do what i can, after all, i need all the experiance i can get.
9/4/2011 c1 4Candetrona
hope you write it as good as the original author

good luck!
9/3/2011 c1 Lucy Ash Hawthorne
awesome
9/1/2011 c10 Vic1130
Hope u update soon!
8/30/2011 c1 62Agent-G
Personally if you were going to take this over you should have made this story actually better. The original was badly written and full of very bad spelling mistakes.

Not to mention Sakura's change of heart was so quick and unrealistic that it just reads very horrible. I'm a major Sakura/Naruto fan but I prefer quality over quantity and you should have just made up your own version of this story as I can't see how you could have done worse.

I took over a story once and I edited it and changed things that I felt were bad, even the original author said my changes were superior to the original. So that's what you should do with this.

Use the basic plot but you should make it your own and change it to a better story.
8/30/2011 c2 Vic1130
Your doing a great job!
8/30/2011 c10 24thedarkpokemaster
Sweet chapters I just loved them all and I can't wait to see what you do next,
8/29/2011 c1 13narusakufan1985
This is a good story. Please continue. Naruto and Sakura forever. I'm glad you picked it up.
8/29/2011 c5 Skywalker
This thing reads like a badly done Disney movie.
8/29/2011 c1 12Gold Testament
If you put up the original chapters then you'll be able to come up with your own chapters afterwards
8/29/2011 c5 24thedarkpokemaster
WOW sweet good yo know you are taking over the story please keep it up
43 « Prev Page 1 .. 3