for Home

2/13/2012 c2 4SmellyThePirate
Great fic! Very entertaining :) Nice work!
11/21/2011 c2 Calleigh Logan
Hello! I am charlie009d's typing monkey! Charlie told me this story was tied for first place and apparently I'm like the tiebreaker person. And Charlie was definitely right when she said I love Tiva.

But sadly, I didn't think the chapters really fit together though. I also didn't really like the fact that you just kinda threw a random case in there. So I don't think you're in first place...sorry. You're a great writer, and I thought this was very well written, but I just didn't like how the story was set up. I hope you don't take offense to any of my critique.

So again, I'm really sorry. I hope you continue to write though!
11/16/2011 c2 23charlie009d
This story was great you are tied for first place! now its up to Calleigh to break that tie! thanks for sharing! and good luck!

-Charlie

p.s. your chances are good Calleigh loves Tiva!
10/6/2011 c2 44shialuvr222
:D Awesome job! Love it!
10/6/2011 c2 59CSIGurlie07
Okay... I liked the two chapters. But I didn't like the story. I know, that sounds weird, but hear me out :D

The chapters in and of themselves were great. Fantastic, even. But to me, they didn't really meld very well.

See, in the first chapter you set up this really awesome plot where Ziva's sick and woozy, and then whumped and injured- awesome concept by the way!- and when she leaves the scene of the accident it read like the story was gonna turn into a plot where her fever combined with her injuries from the accident made her slip into some kida flashback and she thought she was in a combat zone... And I was totally psyched.

And then the second chapter starts in, and suddenly she's coherent and simply not wanting to be babied. Which is totally fine, and it falls in with the theme of the chapter, and with everyone else interacting with her, I could totally see it in an actual episode. But it doesn't really follow from the previous chapter.

You could totally separate the two chapters and expound them into individual stories, and then have to awesome fics under your belt. But I dunno, just the two of them *together* that's a little jarring.

But both were really well done, and I'm glad I got to read them ;). You've got some great talent!
10/6/2011 c2 Tiva lovah
I am kinda obsessed with this ( I love hurt ziva with some tiva thrown in for good mesure!) please update quickly!
10/6/2011 c2 2missuglydoll
totally LOVED the chapter
10/6/2011 c2 5rubiesandrain
AW! I loved that he carried her! UPDATE SOON! :)
10/4/2011 c1 rubiesandrain
AW! I love this! UPDATE SOON! :)
8/29/2011 c1 4Zivancis
I love the start of this story. I love the drama side of things so this suits me! Hope you update soon
8/29/2011 c1 32ObsessedWithNCIS
More more more!
8/29/2011 c1 silvermoon217
This is gonna be a good one - can't wait for the next chapter!
8/29/2011 c1 8Zivarocks44
you have to update like... NOW! loved all of it, and the end "She had to run"... BRAVO!
8/29/2011 c1 27AthosionWarrior
please update soon, cant wait to read more. update update update! x

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service