for All That Is Left

7/11 c30 Guest
This fic is a masterpiece
2/19 c30 The Emerald Doe
What a wonderful story! I’ve been in a Mary/Matthew mood recently and came across this fanfic! I enjoyed the premise and M&M’s romance and relationship. The ending hit me more in the feels seeing Matthew be Lord Grantham
2/19 c27 The Emerald Doe
Noooooo poor Cora!
2/18 c1 The Emerald Doe
Hahahahaha I could not stop laughing at the “wife” part
5/15/2021 c7 Guest
Did they not bathe? Eww!
12/20/2020 c30 DowntonAbbey4ever
A wonderful story. Thank you so much. Love the love.
12/2/2019 c30 1Princess4x07
I know I'm super late to the Downton party, but I just had to let you know how much I enjoyed this fic. You always hit the perfect balance of drama and hope. I loved the constant and realistic emotional growth of M/M as a couple. My absolute favorite part is Mary fighting for Matthew to be present for the birth of Bobby. It was such an in character choice for your story and it rang entirely true. Thank you so much for taking the time and energy to see this story through until the end. It will always be one of my favorites.
9/14/2019 c30 ClaireR89
Lovely story
9/14/2019 c27 ClaireR89
O no! Poor Cora!
9/14/2019 c14 ClaireR89
wonderfully done!
9/14/2019 c10 ClaireR89
Nit picking but as an officer Matthew should've had a silver box not brass
8/28/2019 c30 34what-is-a-social-life
Wow. Just wow. I absolutely love this story, and think every change you made was perfectly in line and lovely. Just wow. Thank you so much for sharing.
1/1/2019 c1 5Caroline4329
I hope you're still seeing reviews, because I've owed you this one since this story was originally posted, long before I got around to making an account here. I have read this story in its entirety SO MANY times and I love it every time. I love the premise, I love the dialogue, I love the interactions, everything. So fabulous and amazingly written.
12/25/2018 c30 7alwaysbrennan
Bravo! I’m a new-ish fan to Downton, so I’ve been catching up on all the fanfiction. I got through your story in 2 days, soooo freaking good!
7/9/2018 c30 arients
I binge-read this whole fic in just 3 days! Im sobbing. I love Mary x Matthew so much and the deserved better! Thank you for this wonderful fic, you beautiful human being.
680 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »