for All That Is Left

7/2/2014 c25 Mimi
Their first time after the tragedy was so exquisitely beautiful. So mucho be between them.
7/2/2014 c23 Mimi
Beautiful family reunion! :-)
7/2/2014 c22 Mimi
Your writing was brilliant in this heart-wrenching chapter. I'm glad that only Mary is by his side to help him heal. As it should be.
7/2/2014 c16 Mimi
The vision of Matthew and Bel gives me do many happy feels. Thank you! :-)
7/2/2014 c10 Mimi
The letters were a great way to relay their time apart while keeping Matthew close. I only wish we could read Mary's letter yelling him about the baby...
7/2/2014 c8 Mimi
I'm enjoying this AU very much. I just had to pause and tell you that your dialogue is outstanding. All the characters are spit on but especially Mary, Matthew and Isobel!
7/2/2014 c5 Mimi
Perfect newlywed smut! Looking forward to more. Mary bring his first was so romantic.
7/2/2014 c2 Mimi
YES! I love your AU! Mary's desperation to find him to confess. His unbundling love for her. His simple Marry me. YES! :-)
7/2/2014 c1 Mimi
I'm so excited to see where this story goes and hope its a happier ending than cannon. I found this by recommendation from an R. Grace reader named Stephanie. I've also been reading your other Dowton fics and really enjoying your writing...you have M/M characterizations perfectly and your writing reads smoothly and effortlessly.
5/16/2014 c30 9MsMenna
Fantastic! All of this made sense which was bit the case in Julian Fellowes' presentation. You captured Mary and Matthew perfectly. Loved their interaction with their children. Thank you for your hard work!
5/16/2014 c29 MsMenna
Great work. I've enjoyed this immensely.
5/15/2014 c27 MsMenna
Beautifully written but I wish Cora didn't die. Sad
5/14/2014 c23 MsMenna
Matthew with his girls was beautiful. Loved this chapter.
5/14/2014 c22 MsMenna
Great job! I can feel Matthews pain. You worked canon in perfectly.
5/14/2014 c19 MsMenna
I loved how you mentioned Lavinia Crawley would not have been a good name. lol. You are doing a great job incorporating canon events with your twist on them.
Assuming Matthew paralyzed here, too.
679 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »