for All That Is Left

6/8/2013 c12 AmeriGirlTN
Just wishing Fellowes had gotten you to write this scene for S3 with Matthew in awe of a pregnant Mary.
Loving this so much. Thanks!
5/30/2013 c30 5Jill Cohen
Hey. I just found this story a few days ago an have been reading it non stop. I loved it! I don't know if you've written it but I'd love to read this verse's version of S3. I'm off to look through the rest of your publication list. Amazing job with this! Thank you for it.
5/28/2013 c30 sabreena
That was a beautiful, beautiful story & I'm so glad I could be part if this wonderful journey. Everything was perfectly written. Thank you for this amazing story.
5/8/2013 c17 17timunderwood9
Wow. These chapters as Matthew goes to war, and returns on leave, culminating so far with this one where he is now scared and convinced he might very well die... powerful, emotionally moving- very very good. Nailed it.
4/7/2013 c30 kicsiwixy
It's a wonderful story and you're a very very good writer. Actually, I can't find the words to express what I feel right now. I found your story like two weeks ago and now that I finished, I feel more overwhelmed than ever. It's just so utterly beautiful and painfully heartbreaking at some points, but the inexpressible love - true love, the love everybody's looking for is always there. I'm fond of it. In fact, when I saw what happens to Matthew in the season 3 final I needed something and I did bump into your story and I feel peace now, because your story brings something that could have been. Thank you, thank you very much for writing this and don't ever give up writing because your a great writer.
4/4/2013 c26 Guest
Type your review for this chapter here...
3/31/2013 c27 Becca
Why did you have to kill Cora! It put a damper on the chapter but the way that you write this story had me captured, it was written so well, but...couldn't you have killed someone else? like...I don't know...Edith? I don't like her. he he he he, bx
3/29/2013 c15 AmeriGirlTN
Loved thus chapter and love their letters.
3/29/2013 c12 AmeriGirlTN
OMG! Julian should hire you to write for DA.
Thanks so much for writing this.
2/20/2013 c30 4maireadcello
Oh my gosh, this is an AMAZING STORY! Unfortunately I only Lund it when ou had flushed ut(it's always fun to follow a good story like this:) but I have retread it a million times. Really, amazing job!
1/28/2013 c30 7darkwolf76
Best m/m fic on this site in my opinion. Expect another reader of you works in the future. Amazing story.
1/20/2013 c30 22Dimcairien
I just found this story this evening and read through it in its entirety. I really liked the idea of Mary and Matthew getting married before the war and having the two children. It did shine a different light on the period of time Matthew was paralyzed.

I must admit that there were several times I was dreadfully worried about changes. Such as when everyone thought Mary was sick during the Spanish Flu epidemic or during the issue of the birth of Bobby.

I'm glad that everyone came though in the end and I thought that Matthew's speech at the end was very fitting, despite the language. It seemed to fit him though.

Anyway, great AU story and you'll probably be hearing from me again as I explore your other works.
1/9/2013 c30 unpredictablemary
I have NO idea how I never read this story before, but somehow I hadn't, and it was so, so, so lovely! I love s2, but this is definitely how it should have gone. I'm so glad you ended it with M/M as Earl and Countess. Especially heart-warming to read after the CS! Thank you!
12/23/2012 c14 Ann
I'm not a fan of the mirroring scenes. I find it to be unnatural and a bit cheesy.
11/3/2012 c30 luvgoround
Absolutely loved this story! Love how their love upheld and carried them through every storm they encountered. So glad to see Matthew become Earl and Mary become Countess of Grantham. I hope we get to see that in the show. I love your writing. Keep up the good work!
680 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »