for All That Is Left

11/3/2012 c29 luvgoround
I love how you changed them. Glad Carlisle got his comuppence as well in your story. Horrible man! I was hoping that his encounter with Matthew punching him would have gotten photographed by a reporter there (one he doesn't own) and put on the front page of the competitor's newspaper.
11/3/2012 c21 luvgoround
One of my favourite scenes in the show is the song, and Matthew singing to Mary. I love how you weaved it in to your story and made it so much BETTER! than the show. I have said many times in other media outlets that it was so heartless of Matthew to just leave and go to see Lavinia, when they'd been so worried about him. I just don't like how JF wrote that whole thing. Why couldn't he have written the story as a love story without all the angst about Lavinia?
11/2/2012 c18 luvgoround
I love how you changed that whole scene with the one in the show. How very creative. I think I am liking your version of the story moreso than the original. It's much more about Mary & Matthew - not about a mismatched relationship because of mistakes in the past.
11/2/2012 c17 luvgoround
I'm sitting here crying now. Lord, the pain and the heartache.
11/2/2012 c14 luvgoround
The mirroring scenes were amazing. I love how you did that. And the fact that Matthew survived, and got the news. I'm just in white knuckles as I read this story. Keep thinking something bad is around the corner. It always seems to be in canon.
11/2/2012 c6 luvgoround
If only he didn't have to go to war! Oh the bliss, the wonderful bliss of discovery in love.
8/26/2012 c27 megameighteen
:'( I actually had to stop reading at "the funeral was on monday". NOO I LOVE CORA.
8/21/2012 c30 Eviedee
I have already posted my review - but reading it again, you are a genius in cultivating such a story! well done.
8/10/2012 c1 6BrokenPoetry
Just wanted to say how utterly brilliant this story is. You didn't just tell it to me, you completely convinced me. Thank you so much for sharing it.
8/6/2012 c30 eve
Great storytelling - I found it gripped from beginning to end and well done. Difficult to believe this was not the story in the show, very convincing and well done. Cried for someone who finds tears difficult. Very well written and characters well conveyed. Credit as you have not killed the characters. Pity this was not part of JF storytelling.

Loved it!
7/31/2012 c30 downtonlove
I just reread this story because I love it so much! I think I loved it more the second time. Thank you so much for writing this beautiful story. So well done!
7/31/2012 c30 TNMMRR
Second reading took only two days. Lovely as ever. :-)
7/30/2012 c30 328paynesgrey
I absolutely loved and adored every moment of this story. Brilliant, beautiful job!
7/24/2012 c1 24MuchTooHighACost
I'll be honest, I heard about this story on Tumblr. Ha. But everyone spoke so highly of it that I just had to give it a go. And I must say you've done a wonderful job so far... I love Mary's train of thought internal monologues.. they add depth and insight the story while still speaking in the character's voice, a useful technique in any fandom, I've learned. I can't wait for the journey that's ahead of me with this story. Thanks very much!
7/19/2012 c30 5black mage wannabe
This was a fantastic story! You wrote the characters so well as well as the relationship between Matthew and Mary. I absolutely loved your twists on the plot points of season 2. It's definitely going on my favorites! Great job!
680 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »