for Don't Forget Me, I Beg

11/22/2021 c1 3TroutyMouth 8-0
IM CRYING
8/31/2012 c1 Guest
I almost cried :( And when I read she married RACHEL I flipped! RACHEL FUCKING BERRY! MANHANDS! WTF WRITER!
5/14/2012 c1 Anon
I really enjoyed reading this fic. Poor Santana, missed her chance with Brittany. But on the other hand, that's her fault.

Nice touch; was not expecting Brittany to be married to Rachel... very different (since I expected it to be Artie. Ugh.). But I kinda did like the Brit/Rachel pairing. That threw me off, in a good way.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.
9/14/2011 c1 grl-anachronism
I read this about a week ago and really enjoyed. This morning I heard "Someone Like You" on the radio and immediately thought of your story. Of course, I had to re-read it when I came home. Point of this is, your story stuck with me more than I initially expected, and because of that, I felt compelled to let you know :)
8/30/2011 c1 dreamer 3097
a good one
8/30/2011 c1 32Casandra
There's really no way for a fic using this song to have a happy ending, is there? I knew that going in, read it anyway. And man, was that a kick in the chest like nothing else. Rachel was a very interesting choice actually. It added even more pain to it I think, because of Santana's obvious dislike for Rachel in canon. Making it someone, a woman yet, which was a nice touch, that Santana dislikes, was even harder to read. But it worked. I can't say I loved it, because I'm a huge sucker for happy endings. But if the intent was to make the reader hurt, make them feel for the characters, then you accomplished that spectacularly. Wonderful job, and I don't think you need to brush up on your angst at all, you've got the knack for it down perfectly.
8/29/2011 c1 fhop
I like it, really!

But, with BERRY? Ouchhh :-D

But anyway, I love this song so I knew it will end like this, so ...