for Why Me?

10/29/2012 c1 113Tiger5913
Oh, God. My favorite part of this sidequest was seeing Johnny blatantly stare at Shania while the UMA was chomping down the food. XD Natan and Shania watch the UMA; Johnny watches Shania. That was so funny!

In this, I love Johnny's reflections on Shania, because what can I say, I am such a huge fan of them together. Poor Johnny! Why is he always the damsel-in-distress? Actually, that's one of the many reasons I like him so much. Yuri was a little too invincible for me. Johnny seems much more realistic and is easier to relate to. :3

Man... you're so cruel, to leave Johnny with Frank and Hilda. Let's hope Hilda doesn't take a bite out of him again. Watch your neck, Johnny!
4/10/2012 c1 16darkangelrawr
Absolutely brilliant! I have to admit Frank annoys me in the game but you've captured Shadow hearts style humour perfectly this made me laugh so much I read it to my rather confused boyfriend! Well done you! :D
2/20/2012 c1 2Austadophilus
XD I love Frank. Seriously, poor Johnny though. Stuck with a ninja who has the magical ability to use a cactus/marlin/toilet seat as a sword and the Vampy Super Heroine.

That kid can't catch a break. Good job!
1/15/2012 c1 lemnlime
You did a great job of recreating the personalities and speech patterns of each character. Thanks for sharing!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service