FanFiction.Net
for The Kitsune Queen, and the Hebihime

1/5 c2 1bibink729
good
5/10/2018 c2 StrongGuy159
Cool 2 chapters continue please.
3/31/2017 c2 2Otaku of Anime
Great story so far. I hope that you will be able to update sooner rather than later. Best of luck in all your writing endeavors
7/10/2016 c2 Guest
Criticism is u stopped bad you bad write more
11/28/2014 c2 1MichealMyers
another chapter please
11/23/2014 c2 Kara-24
Жаль что нет продолжения...
9/25/2014 c2 8SithLordNilis
tayuya and CONTINUE SO YOU CAN RULE THE WORLD
12/10/2013 c2 ThunderClaw03
Great job keep it up update soon
8/11/2013 c2 Joshuagrim
I hope that you will continue this story.
7/25/2013 c2 1CjHoax
Damn good story
4/22/2013 c2 vampyaoifan123
great story please continue it but can you space out the huge paragraphs cause i get lost and it's confusing but in general great story
3/15/2013 c1 Akuma-Heika
What if the Mitarashi clan had a blood line that prevented them from outside influences and made them perfect spies?
Elaborate what you mean.

increased metabolism
I do not believe serpents have faster metabolisms. Considering how long it takes to digest something it is rather slow. The lakc of their need to eat is due to being cold blooded not an enhanced metabolism.

increased hearing and smell*(about the level of an Inazuka),
Snake lack a sense of smell and hearing but have an excellent sense of taste. While her sense of taste could improve it would be impossible for her sense of heaing and smell to do so.
10/25/2012 c1 noman09
Quite interested in seeing this story continued.
10/7/2012 c2 1trimontar
that was ... different
5/31/2012 c2 Danget the critic
As for powers for advanced MS. Every uchiha gets a special power, at least from my point of view. Sasuke's Ability was to manipulate Amaterasu. Itatchi's ability was his susanoo was the best, with the legendary sword and shield. Mandara's ability was to manipulate kamui to such a degree that he became intangible.

This is a theory but I believe it to be true.

I think yuugo should be paired with Hana.

Beyond that, your story is good but, you've made some typos and mistakes. An example is that you forget to add end parentheses.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »