FanFiction.Net
for Second Life, First Time Living

1/4/2016 c1 thecatleader
UUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE! please
4/10/2013 c1 Dark Lord
You should definitely continue this fanfic.
1/20/2013 c1 Uzumaki Minato
Very interesting this fanfic. I hope you do not leave.
1/11/2013 c1 invisivel
I agree with you, the fanfics I like most are: Lelouch as a prince and he back in time. I hope you update soon.
1/1/2013 c1 The Black Ranger
I hope that you do not have abandoned this fanfic.
5/31/2012 c1 mk
the chapter is grater cant wait to see what happens please make the next chapter as fast as possibal
3/31/2012 c1 Akuma-Heika
This is definitely different then most re-life stories I have read. hope you continue this. You have several interesting stories but most have died (not been updated for an extreme length of time). This was is definitely one of your better written ones. I hope to see more soon!
1/18/2012 c1 12LadyKarma18
this is very intresting. Can suzaku and Kallen be his knights. I never agreed with the whole Suzaku and Euphimia thing that was going on. Cant wait for the next update :3
9/10/2011 c1 5Orchamus
Lol, well you certainly took it a bit differently than most in how you started him off.
9/4/2011 c1 9Dregus
taking things in a whole new direction are we? well, it does look interesting so far...
8/30/2011 c1 Umbra8191
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
8/30/2011 c1 45Dante 101
I am curious as to how this will play out. Who is going to be in the upcoming harem?
8/30/2011 c1 30kazikamikaze24
I can't say much, other than the first chapter is well done and I am curious as to what shall occur next.
8/30/2011 c1 3Reishin Amara
Very interesting ideas
8/30/2011 c1 3kamikage86
This story does look interesting so I hope you update again soon.
22 Page 1 2 Next »