FanFiction.Net
for For Family and Love

5/26/2012 c6 2EpicxXFail
LOVE IT! cant wait till next chapter! :)
5/3/2012 c3 6maryclumsykatherine
Ewww... The father thing? I'm kind of creeped out if it's who I think it is.
5/2/2012 c6 1stephaniek
The story is really good..I can't wait to see what happens!
5/2/2012 c6 6maryclumsykatherine
Good chapter!
5/1/2012 c6 GGirl
Josh! Oh wait never mind, i was thinking about Josh Hutcherson! Woops! James! Please update soon! Love the Zammie!_
3/6/2012 c5 2GallagherGirl530
I love it! It's amazing! And I'm soo sorry that must be soo hard! I hope everything works out and the baby is ok!
3/5/2012 c5 4clarinetto14
I'm sorry for your loss... On a happier note this was one awesome chapter and I loved the part with Zach, Grant, and Jonas!
3/5/2012 c5 3PrettyLittleNinja
Ohhh...the story is s cute but ur authors not is so sad! I hope all ur friends r ok!

Julia
3/4/2012 c5 GGirl
Love! It's okay i don't mind waiting long for u to update. Hope ya feel better! Update.Read.Review ask for another!
3/4/2012 c5 stiless
you just described a lifetime movie... you could sell that story to Lifetime and become famous and earn a boat load of money! well if that doesnt brighten up your life then i dont know what will! haha hope your life gets better!
2/15/2012 c4 2GallagherGirl530
Love it! But I wanna know why Zach is?
2/11/2012 c4 4clarinetto14
Great chapter but it was slightly confusing in the middle at the part about the secret passage way... Anyway I hope things get better and that you Update soon! : )
2/11/2012 c4 Guest
Great story
1/16/2012 c3 Nisa12
Bring on chapter 4!
1/5/2012 c3 1Who'sThatChick
Haha! That was funny! I love love love the ending! Lolz almost as much as I like my nutella(: haha yummy! The only critisism I have is when Zach was climbing up, I got a little confused with the bees, but I think I've got it now(: also, I've benn wanting to tell you I think I've fixed my PM acount thing(haha sorry I think I've totally flooded your inbox :3) and it also helps that I can have fanfiction on my phone so it won't go back. And one more question, when are you gonna update your other stories? They are amazing(just like this one) and I can't wait for when your bored at home and have nothing to do except update all of your stories *evil grin* hey did you know evil backwards is live? How crazy is that! But anyways, update soon! Oh, and I have a new idea for a story if you wanted to help me with that(:
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »