for When Boy Meets Girl

3/5/2012 c25 18musingbyproxy
Loved your story so much. I followed it from the beginning and I thought the conclusion was great.
3/2/2012 c25 764Kristen3
This is wonderful, and so worth all the wait! Love that you kept some details from the show, such as Martin's shooting and Hester's passing. And awww, N/D having kids is always great! Loved this, and can't wait for your next story!
3/2/2012 c25 710iloveromance
I've been saying this since Chapter One but I just love(d)WBMG so much! You did an amazing job (as usual!) and it was absolutely wonderful! Looking foreword to your next story!
3/2/2012 c25 86leighann415
Aww, that was so good, I definitely got emotional...I love that you have them having twins in the end. :) I'm glad they got back together and had a happy ending. They deserve it! And I'm so flattered that you mentioned me in the A/N, thanks! :) *hugs* Can't wait for your next story! But I'll miss this one. It was great. :)
2/29/2012 c24 leighann415
Aww, another great chapter! It's good Mrs. Moon didn't find Niles as Daphne's guest. She'd go through the roof for sure! Looking forward to the end, but I'll miss this story. I think these past two chapters have been my favorite so far. :)
2/29/2012 c23 leighann415
This was so wrong for them to do, but so right at the same time...*sigh* I cringe if Frasier & their parents find out though. Good job! :)
2/28/2012 c24 710iloveromance
So adorable! It's nice to see them laughing and so in love. I shudder to imagine what Mrs. Moon would have done had she caught them.
2/28/2012 c24 764Kristen3
Another great chapter. Glad N/D didn't get caught by Mrs. Moon. I know this is AU, but I have a feeling she wouldn't be any happier than she was in the show. Prob. less, actually, b/c Niles isn't rich here, hehe! Can't wait to see how you wrap all this up!
2/27/2012 c23 710iloveromance
Wow, just when I thought this couldn't possibly get any more melt-worthy, I was proven wrong! *Sighs*
2/27/2012 c22 iloveromance
This was so much better than I anticipated their reunion to be! I love this so much! I am so amazed at your knowledge in writing Manchester and Oxford; be it from experience or from research but you've really done it well. I feel like I'm right there with them, even though I've never been there before.
2/27/2012 c23 764Kristen3
Well, there are several things here I like! I'm glad that you didn't go into too much detail about what N/D did. But of course you gave us enough to let us know, w/o going overboard. And the use of "my love" is always nice, even in an AU story such as this. I'm sure you have something wonderful planned as an ending!
2/25/2012 c22 Kristen3
Ooh, nice! I'm so glad Niles and Daphne found each other again! *Sigh* I just love how you've written them, so innocent and adorable! Can't wait for more!
2/25/2012 c22 86leighann415
Aww, this was really good & sweet! I'm so glad N/D got to see each other again. It was worth the wait for them, I'm sure. Can't wait to see what's next! :)
2/9/2012 c21 leighann415
Oh, I'm sure Daphne will be happy to see Niles again. Great chapter! Love the Niles/Frasier stuff! Well done. Can't wait for Niles to see Daphne again! :)
2/7/2012 c21 453samanddianefan10
this is great with some awesome Frasier/Niles interaction...that is one of my favorite parts of the show. good job!
98 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »