for Someone Like You

6/21/2012 c11 5Halle Alexis
I really enjoyed this story.
5/11/2012 c11 10titaundomiel
AMAZING!
4/16/2012 c11 2lissazara
I do find myself reading this time & time again! Sure it takes an hour, but it's totally worth it! Thanks fit the hard work & dedication to the love of all things Kono & Steve! Xx
3/8/2012 c11 17lovepride
I'm glad its a happy ending for everyone except Charlie. I loved the chapters that you wrote. And let me know when you will write more stories.
3/8/2012 c6 lovepride
Poor Charlie I have trouble even if I disliked. Rest in peace. R.I.P
3/8/2012 c2 lovepride
Sorry to say but Kono is really bitch. She thinks she'll find happiness with Charlie it completely wrong or maybe a part of happiness.
2/18/2012 c11 18MyMelo
That was such a great story! Sad about Charlie but glad to see Kono and Steve worked it out in the end! The way Steve proposed was totally unexpected but very cute! :)
1/5/2012 c11 36Runner043
Just finished your story. Very interesting twist, but you nailed Steve's personality quite well.
12/12/2011 c11 rolljordanroll
Awwww that was so sweet at the end. This story made me tear up
12/11/2011 c11 4IslandGem
Tankiu tumas Merl! Your FF was a pleasure to read and just goes to show that there are some super talented writers in FF out there. I loved the way you used this song as your theme for a simply wonderful Steve & Kono fic. I hope you continue to write more S&K stories. Cheers, Islandgem :)
12/1/2011 c11 lynnrxgal
Wonderful ending! Thanks for sharing!
11/30/2011 c11 8flora.s.t
wonderful, wonderful end. i loved it. it was beautiful. and i'm rambling.

(you're so sweet to include me in your little thanks! glad to be supportive. we all need people, right?)
11/29/2011 c11 bushy4
Yeah! What a great story! This was wonderful but all your stories are. I can't wait for your next one.

Forget about your job just write a ton of more stories for your fans!
11/28/2011 c11 CheerleaderE
That was so sweet! Steve and kono married! Aww! That was a super great story and you are a awesome writer:) I really loved reading this, I'm sad it's over but I'm sure you will write more amazing stories
11/28/2011 c11 Froggie2
Awwww...what a lovely ending to a great story. You are an amazing writer and I'm happy to be one of your readers. Hope you will continue writing more Steve/Kono fics!
97 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »