for Chess

8/15/2013 c8 2tazztazz
cant wait for more chapters as they seem so fun and i love the way in which you have harry call voldemort lord pops. hope that there are more chapters soon as they are soooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooooood.
7/21/2013 c8 LunaTime
Will voldemort be one of harry's mates?
7/10/2013 c8 1owl.be.amy
I really like this story. Are you ever going to update it? I would like to know what happens next and becomes of the relationship between Lucius and Snape and who Harry's mates are. I do hope you update soon.
7/9/2013 c8 2Midge101
Hi,
I love your story, are you going to update soon?
Midge101
7/7/2013 c8 WaterPixie22
I wish you would update the story I love it
4/28/2013 c8 5arisflame
As long as Ron is Draco's mate instead of Harry's, I'll manage.
4/6/2013 c1 Alexia Snape Malfoy Potter
hello I like the story you could finish

thx
3/9/2013 c8 katelaina1717
Love this fic just started reading it and can't wait for an update. Would love if Harry was a submissive and the one to have the kids. As for mates yes there is few Harry/ron fics but that just another reason to write one, I like it.
2/19/2013 c8 Guest
Awesome Story, hope you update soon.
11/11/2012 c8 Guest
please conitnue
10/23/2012 c8 7SeverusSnapePrincess10
Good chapter! Please continue!

Love SeverusSnapePrincess10:)
9/26/2012 c8 4ShatteredDragon
please please please update! i love this story!
8/19/2012 c8 1Imafashionista
Honestly, I have always thought of Harry and Ron to be more like brothers, so I don't really like them paired together. By the way, if you don't have a mate for Draco yet, maybe you could consider him with Hermione. They definitely aren't my favorite together, not really even close, but I think it would work out well for the story. It would also make the rest of the Malfoys at one point more open to muggleborns. Either way, it's your story so you should be able to do what you want! Ill leave you with that! Bye!
6/28/2012 c8 aphey
Loving story...just please do not put Ron as a mate...please update soon
5/30/2012 c8 Akimi
Awesome! Have been waiting to see if you would ever update it! I don't think ron should be a mate.. but its your story!
126 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »