for Redefining Joy

2/3 c20 Sylwinka1991
Great story, I read that with a big interest. I have a kink with stories about hurt Winchesters so here I am. I definitely will read those two sequels.
Oh, and one more thing about nice timing. I read in your story about TJ's raptured esophagus and complications related to it over week ago and week ago I was watching a new episode of The Good Doctor and there was a guy with raptured esophagus, dangerous leakage. I was like I have a deja vu!
1/31 c16 Sylwinka1991
OMG that "Days of Our Livesreference coming from Dean made me laugh because Jensen was in DOOL.
8/21/2020 c4 1pearl037
Girl, you a queen. I did not think this chapter was boring at all! I think it was necessary and incredibly well written despite how hard it was to write. You introduced TJ perfectly, and I especially enjoyed her banter with Sam. Thanks for explaining the Grapes of Wrath joke by the way. I’d heard of it but never had to read it. Fantastic touch that shows how smart TJ is- a match for Sam in every way! Thanks for this! It’s so hard to find well written and engaging fanfic. I love everything about this!
4/13/2020 c20 rxcknrollrebel
TJ and Sam really are friendship and relationship goals. :')
12/15/2019 c1 TeriKoffi
Awesome!
2/26/2019 c16 2NotASiriusWriter
'Days of our Lives' I'm dead...
10/11/2018 c9 2TrueIllusion82
I’ve never even seen Supernatural. But man am I enthralled in this story!
5/29/2017 c20 1Spiderflight
Hi sam's folly,

First of all, thank you for writing this fanfiction. It's a great story, the plot is tight, and you've really characterized Sam well. I've also really enjoyed the AU setting, and TJ and Dean were great too!

But more than that, I want to thank you for changing my perspective on disability, and how it's both experienced and perceived. We had a section on the topic in my anthropology class, but somehow it was your story that made the issue relevant for me, as well as understandable. I also must acknowledge how well you've handled the mental trauma of such an injury, as well as Sam's struggle to accept himself. Your story has definitely helped me be more patient and understanding with my Dad, who has a TBI and hasn't been 'himself' for more than a year now. It's hard dealing with his anger and frustration and everything else that comes with such an injury, but your story's given me hope. And for that, I thank you.

I've already read the sequel to this story, but I've yet to read your third Sam/TJ fanfiction. I'm sure they're going to be as well written as the first two.

Thank you, God bless, and I love you.
2/12/2017 c6 MadeleineWinche
I absolutely adored this chapter. I love TJ so much!
2/12/2017 c5 MadeleineWinche
I'm absolutely loving this story, I love how you're so detailed and your writing is flawless. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read more (and the sequels)!
1/29/2017 c6 2Queenbeee222
Woo woo future otp
1/29/2017 c5 Queenbeee222
Awesome
1/4/2017 c6 1beckini
This is my favorite Sam love story and I love the entire trilogy. I'm just reading it again because I love it so much. Thank you for writing it.
12/30/2016 c19 Guest
Whoa this was simply amazing took me four days to read this. Late nights of reading gave me great dreams you did the characters so well. Totally amazing staring sequel now.
6/14/2015 c19 43Beth Pryor
So I'm on vacation and got tired of the books I brought to read and came back to this fic (for no less than the 5th time). You've done such a great job here. I've seen about 3 episodes of the show, but I felt like I knew the characters after having read this, and your original characters are so well-formed and multidimensional. The follow-ups are equally impressive. Thanks for sharing this!
286 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »