for Unusual Circumstances

6/21/2013 c13 datlolzgirl
I have been waiting for absolutely ever for u to get up off ur buttand write I expect more from you young lady. Much more than you are delivering! So hurry up before a little... accedennt... happens to you

Laughs devilishlywhile giving a more vampirey smile than Artemis ever could
MUHAHAHAHAAA
lolzgirl
6/21/2013 c11 datlolzgirl
K read all 7 nooks at least 17 times I think I knowthis.
1/5/2013 c13 3sashar360
Something in Rebecca's family (on her mother's side) is genetic...ooh, the suspense...
12/2/2012 c13 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
avengers/artemis fowl fic?!•_•
11/29/2012 c13 10Timeless Writing
This sounds pretty cool
11/26/2012 c13 Bravo
This story is intreging, if that's how you spell it. I really like it and hope that you continue to write it. I know how it feels to "run out of steam" I hate that feeling. The best cure is to plan ahead and work out to kinks.
Good Luck!
11/12/2012 c13 I-am-a-Firefly
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it and I look forward to the next chapter. (Hopefully coming soon?)
11/9/2012 c1 1CoffeeHouse Angel
Epic!
11/9/2012 c13 Guest
i see
11/8/2012 c13 3GryffindorGreaser
I wild chapter appears! Love this plot like seriously I can't stress this enough like asdfgsasdfgs okay I'm done now but I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm not going to force you though because you do what you want, okay? :)
11/8/2012 c13 3Hermes' Little Girl
Wait! NOOOO! DON'T GIVE UP! I hate it when authors don't finish what they start! And this is a good story! I so rarely find those...
9/22/2012 c4 3sashar360
Hm...the figure would probably be a human, as she was described as tall and willowy, and not a fairy.
8/30/2012 c12 32Fairyfinder
Write more... please? I will burst into tears if you don't. :( But if you do write more I will be one of the happiest people on earth! :D
8/26/2012 c1 3sashar360
Your writing is superb and you do not disappoint. You show Artemis like he is.
8/26/2012 c8 sashar360
He's a very determined character.
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »