FanFiction.Net
for Unusual Circumstances

4/15/2012 c11 Artys Girl
write more soon
4/9/2012 c10 4apollo7448
in chapter 9 you were thinking of the one gordan korman series, right? i thought that they sounded really simaliar.
3/30/2012 c11 14fangirl-is-who-i-am
Nooo T^T

You've just update.. 3 days ago? It'll take you forever to update again :(

I don't have any complaints, of course. I never update lol

But i can't wait to read more! :D

Wow, I was just about to ask how come they didn't gice her any food, and how does Arty manage that long without food or sleep..

Ahahah! it's like the Beauty and The Beast!

Wow, OK, it IS like the Beauty and The Beast! OOO:

That's so cool!

meh, you're mean! Why haven't you told us why she's so important? T^T

Well, i can only hope you'll update soon.

Like I said- a great story and you write wonderfully :D
3/30/2012 c8 fangirl-is-who-i-am
Hello! :DDD

Your fanfic is amazing! One of the only fanfics where Artmis is actually IN character :D

And he is really hard to write, so that means you're very talented :)

I'm really looking forward to read the rest of the story, and I hope you won't quit *-*

I think there should be no pairing between Rebecca and Arty.. It would just be.. Wrong. As soon as Arty falls inlove or something like that- he becomes OOC. I haven't yet found fanfic where he doesn't :S

The plot is very interesting, and your writing is wonderful!

Can't wait to read more ^-^

Update soon :P
3/28/2012 c5 Xodiac 451
Yes in deed the plot does thiken...
3/27/2012 c11 1Fowl Star 57
Nice to see you've updated. Good thing, too, I'd almost forgotten about the story. Well, you wrote a good chapter to make up for it. The only thing that bothered me was the POVs. If it's Artemis's POV, then it should be written in first person (obviously Artemis is the first person). If you just needed a way to seperate the story, you could use a horizontal line. Okay, update soon. I'll keep reviewing!

Sayonara, Sweetheart :-P
3/26/2012 c11 82whitie
I'm feeling u, I have the same test, but I already took the LA one.
2/19/2012 c10 3GreatIceDragon
I love this story so much! HA! Arty's a demon child! HEHEHEHE! Update soon!
2/12/2012 c10 GethHunter
Hmm, nice chapter, really grasping my intrest now. Wondering how involved the other characters like Foaly and Vinyaya will get as well. Also, sorry for the late review.
1/15/2012 c10 4Silverblazes
I'm very happy with this new istallment, but WHAT'S WITH THE CLIFF HANGER? PLEASE update soon!
1/14/2012 c10 Nanna
Your story is very good. You describe everything and make sure your reader don't get lost in the POV's. Keep going girl!

/Nanna
12/21/2011 c9 V. Kovskaya
Absolutely captured Artemis' emotions, which something hard I have to say. Good work and please continue!
12/10/2011 c9 13tiger1lily
Update soon!
12/10/2011 c9 1Anju Makaa
This is really good. Hope you update soon.
12/8/2011 c9 4Silverblazes
Why must you leave us at cliffhangers? It makes us want to scream, then jump for joy, when you write more. This is TORTURE having to WAIT this long!
75 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »