FanFiction.Net
for Unusual Circumstances

12/8/2011 c9 GethHunter
Hmm, a new OC, I wonder how their stories will interwine? Or if he will find out about the fairies? Hmmm...
12/7/2011 c9 3Mistcloud-star
Somehow reminded me of the second book in the Theodore Boone series... Eh. This was good, although 'John' sounds like a... I dunno, plain name. But, that's just me. I like weird things. :)
11/20/2011 c8 3swagbanana
Fabulous!
11/6/2011 c8 GethHunter
This is one of the better Artemis Fowl stories on Fan Fiction by far. Excellent writing, a very gripping plot, I am very interested in why she was kidnapped. Fake message from Holly, perhaps?
11/5/2011 c8 kaysaywhattt
I like the story so far. And that last line by Artemis made me smile a but. XD
11/3/2011 c8 4Silverblazes
Thank you! this was much more exciting! Your skillz iz back!
11/2/2011 c8 HollyArty foeva
(Hey, is This H/A?) AWSOME as always! Loved the part. Where she thinks about her English work!
10/23/2011 c6 3swagbanana
Fantastachi! You write very well.
10/21/2011 c6 4Silverblazes
I forgive you. But i feel that this chapter didn't have it's usual awesomeness like the other chapters. :(
10/20/2011 c6 15bannisterroadkill
This review may be a little goofy, because I just saw eight pictures of Artemis looking . . . mucha caliente. No joke. 3 So now I'm his fangirl. *shrugs*

This is good! I understand about the time problems. SCHOOL SUCKETH!
10/12/2011 c5 8H8rOfToast8899
I LOVE this idea for a story! Keep going with this, I REALLY want to find out what happens in the end.
9/29/2011 c5 4Silverblazes
THANK YOU! mAN i'VE BEEN waiting for this update. Update more plese. PLEASE! It's awesome! Oh, and is it possible for Rebecca to have once had some sort of connection with Holly? Of course I'll have to wait and find out just what that 'connection' is...
9/25/2011 c5 Who knows I'm delusional
Hmmmmmm... To quote Arty, the plot thickens indeed... do continue... LOL I can NEVER be serious for long! HAHA Keep going with this, I love it!
9/25/2011 c5 15bannisterroadkill
And the plot thickennnnsss. Oh, wow, I decided to type that before I realized that Artemis had said it. I'm becoming like HIM!

Good thing? Bad thing?

*shrug shrug*

GOOOD! KEEEEEP UUUUPPPDAAAATTTIIINGGG!
9/25/2011 c5 9NinaBlossom
The chapters were really good! Please update quickly!
75 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »