for High School Reunion Invitation

5/8/2018 c9 Ryn
Nice! Happy you have Callen in a loving relationship with a woman who understands the real G Callen. Life will get complicated but Sam made it work it’s Mu belle. Why shouldn’t Callen?
9/21/2016 c9 wotumba1
great Story!
8/13/2015 c9 clo78
loved this is there a sequal
12/5/2013 c9 allanon9
Wow
it was so beautiful, I liked it.
good job
Gracia
11/29/2013 c9 miss-tarletone
I absolutely loved this story! You wrote Callen's younger self wonderfully and very true to character. This story made me almost wish for this type of relationship. I'm so glad I found this story!
10/24/2013 c9 1angel897
liked it
3/12/2013 c9 25Jasmine-N-Leaves
VERY NICE! I liked it. Loved seeing a happy side of a younger Callen, well done. You write Callen and OC stories very well and I love them. Can't believe it took me this long to find this one.
12/4/2012 c9 15Dalek Warrior
This was amazing, great fic. :)
11/17/2012 c9 20raspberry dreams
Love the story
It's nice to read about Callen having some good times as a kid.
great to see him really think it through and commit. Wonderful to read about a single mother puting her kids first like that
10/8/2011 c9 Lionhearted21
This was a perfect ending! Tamara was just funny with the water and wanting to cool off Jo and Callen. I loved how Callen is already protective of the girl's wanting to know where Susie's house is and what the rules are. And the banter about innocent intentions in the bedroom just had me in giggles. :p Loved it!
10/8/2011 c9 25TwilightPony21
Aw, that was a very sweet ending.

"Mr Callen, normal is relative." - Oh, Hetty with her wise words. Normal really is relative for these undercover agents, isn't it?

I love how Jo's daughter turned the hose on them - very funny!

"No boys in their bedrooms," Jo said. Callen grinned. "That didn't stop you." - Aw, it's really nice how the story kind of came full circle here.

Great job - congratulations on completing another story!
10/6/2011 c9 472Angel N Darkness
you did a great job on this chapter and the whole story... love it...
10/6/2011 c9 3OcChronicler
aw so sweet and I LUV her kids haha
10/6/2011 c9 mjels
love it great story
10/6/2011 c9 5justdreaming-83
Again, very sweet without being gushy. I love this side of Callen. He has had such a rough life but we still see his tender side when he has heart-to-hearts with Hetty and in his caring about the victims in the episodes. (Oops! I said episodes like this isn't real life. It IS real life, right? lol) I believe that Callen (as well as Jo) would approach this cautiously rather then full speed ahead, just the way you wrote it. You did a great job making it believable. Again, that tender side of Callen wants to make sure he doesn't hurt Jo or her girls. I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you!
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »