for The Many Lives Of Mami Tomoe

3/26 c9 13Lady of Realities
Are you ever going to c tinge this?
11/14/2015 c8 13Melissa the kawaii yandere
Ok, I get it.
All different stories, story seven was my favorite :D
11/14/2015 c7 Melissa the kawaii yandere
What the... CD
Maybe I should start reading the first chapter lol
I'll be back in a minute or two!
6/30/2015 c12 Anonymous
Are you going to continue any of these/this story?

If so, I have some crossover suggestions:
-Buffy the Vampire Slayer
-X-Men
-Captain Marvel (DC)
-Sailor Moon
-Pretty Cure
1/14/2015 c1 Inferna Blossom
I love it!
12/17/2014 c2 2GGFBank
The sheer GAR in this one is overload!
5/30/2014 c6 2LoveGlutton
Aquagirl sayaka

Ravager kyouko

Pink beetle madoka

Power girl mami

Bulleta homura

All who screw with them are already dead
5/30/2014 c2 LoveGlutton
...O.O its always the quiet ones
5/30/2014 c1 LoveGlutton
Hm.. Already sounds like a match made in hell. Two ghost riders. Same circumstances. Similar powers
1/25/2014 c12 23Lone Wolf NEO
Awesome, this story is back-

Kyubey is Satan

Why I was not surprised? But then again, this is Kyubey we're talking about, so yeah. So the next chapter is gonna be a "holy crusade"? Waiting warmly for that.

On unrelated note, goddamn it Risei! Stop flexing those muscles! You're blinding the readers with your fabulous manliness!
1/25/2014 c12 Kage15oni
You some how make this an index, fate stay and nanoha crossover along with madoka...I approve!
1/24/2014 c12 6Sky Zephyrus
Ah, so Mahou Shoujo Mami is going to be a full blown fic. Yay to all! Ah, Mami-san can befriend anyone now with the power of wave-motion cannon. So pretty...Ah, better get off-line soon or doctors will scold me. Again. Urgh, two weeks breaks because I'm sick and RL stuff is despair.
1/24/2014 c12 3with an m16
you know if you put a kamen rider decade refrence here why not actually use kamen rider decade or another kamen rider series
10/16/2013 c11 23Lone Wolf NEO
*slowly claps* magnificent story, my friend. Genderswapping Hayate and making him the leader of a harem is just magnificent. *slowly claps again* and thanks to you, now I cannot unsee Reinforce as Nyarko-san, complete with dem thigh-highs and Zettai Ryouiki. *clubbed to death by crowbar*

Keep on the good work!
9/12/2013 c11 Drinkie
I haven't seen you post a new chapter in this fic in a while but now i see why it was a enjoyable read but my favorite part was easily this:

"Of course they are. Sir Lovecraft is a legendary sorceror of great power while Gen Urobuchi is the common name of Urobutcher the Troll, one of the countless avatars of Nyarlathothep, who also takes the form of a genki motor-mouth loveable sex maniac of a manic pixie dream girl with expressive grey idiot hair."

You almost killed me with that XD
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »