for BURN NOTICE: SEASON 8

8/9/2018 c1 Jo
Love it. This reminds me of a classic episode. Please do more
4/16/2018 c1 patti
Wonderful. I hope you continue. Burn Notice is one of my very favorite shows. I loved every minute and was sad to see it end
3/21/2017 c1 Nikki
I love this show i want more there should be more! So fun to watch im hooked for good! Keep up the good work jeff don
3/12/2017 c1 AJ Billips
I would love to see more of the season. Very enjoyable!
12/21/2016 c1 Guest
I love it and it sounds good but will this season make it on the air on tv
4/21/2014 c1 Guest
So Im late in finding all these great Burn Notice fanfics and when I saw your user and obvious love of baseball I had to read this! Great job writing this episode but it looks like you havent written since 2011! Please continue on : )

Go Mets!

- Burn Notice AND Mets fan in NJ : )
4/11/2014 c1 Guest
I liked it, only thing are the typo's. Instead of spelling Ramon toward the end, it was spelled as Ramen, then in the same paragraph it was spelled correctly. There are other typo's as well, but the story itself is awesome. Great job.
9/13/2013 c1 Guest
I loved the season finale of season 7 burn notice it was the best episode yet, but it was also sad too. You should make more seasons of burn notice. Everyone I know loves it and its there favorite show of all time. Other people I know even love it. There could be the season preview of season 8 that Mike’s mom makes it out of the house alive. There should be more seasons of burn notice its the best show ever. If not u should make a show like it with all the same cast, characters and make it good like burn notice.
9/4/2013 c1 SId
Simple Review:

You are awesome, You have kept the Characters the way they are. And gave it proper action the way burn notice has always been. Kudos bro,.
12/25/2012 c1 CharlesSFinley
Entertaining. I enjoyed reading. The one thing that seemed a little out of character was Michael being concerned about taking on the motorcycle gang. I know he can be cautious, but usually he conveys a bit more confidence.

Hope to be able read more epps :)
5/6/2012 c1 4theslasherofodds
Burn notice...one of my favorites and I really love michael and fiona...good story.
2/23/2012 c1 Sonic Rhymeboom
I think this is great! However, I think you should know that some jackasses called the PPC have been making fun of a lot of stories, including yours. You can find it here: http:/miah-arthur.livejournal.com/19511.html

They call what they're doing "parody", but they're not brave enough to even tell the authors of the original stories. It's not parody, it's just someone putting their own self-insert characters into other people's stories, then having them kill the authors' main characters.
9/5/2011 c1 16TotalCowGirl
Great first chapter! Im really lookin forward to reading more!
9/3/2011 c1 ConfusedSoAmI
Lol I like it when the guys yell cuz it's so funny to watch men argue :)

Read mine?