FanFiction.Net
for The Darkest Light Casts The Brightest Shadow

11/23/2011 c3 4silferdeath
the end is so sweet but why have Itachi and Madara left the village for?

silferdeath
11/23/2011 c3 6notgonnasay09
In all honesty, I have no idea what to make of this story. I am just confused as to how everything fits together: Madara's disappearance, Minato's supposed death, all these other people who are now alive when they should be dead. Maybe that's the mystery part, but I am just confused.
11/22/2011 c3 9Inuyonas
man all yo stories are incredible
11/21/2011 c3 1alethiophile
Nicely done.

Given that Shisui is alive and a major character, I would like to register an opinion that the Shunshin with a Sharingan should be properly epic.
11/21/2011 c3 3Chewie Cookies
Very nice, m'friend! I loved the fluff in there, too. I see what Naruto said, lol!
11/21/2011 c3 2dragonlord1337
This chapter was pure awesomeness. My favorite quote is the line "Fate is my bitch." Keep it up man looking forward to more.
11/21/2011 c3 5Spyrofan777
Okay. I cannot believe I missed this story from you. How were you hiding it?

Awesome, as usual.
11/21/2011 c3 1LunarCatNinja
Aw, this is sweet, I can't wait to see what's in store next! ≡∩W∩≡
11/21/2011 c3 Left for Milk
well that was a change from the ordinary. Shisui seems like a cool guy and I loved the NAruhina moment. Can't wait for the next update!
11/21/2011 c3 35Solvdrage
Yo! Here's a signed review from a computer!

Anyway, great chapter, Shisui felt in character and gotta love the Naruhina.
11/21/2011 c3 multi review
I'm reviewing your story to my phone hahaha
11/7/2011 c2 2dragonlord1337
Another great story taking its own original path great job.
10/26/2011 c2 1RisingMist
Wow! Now that was a good chapter. Its not messing with my mind as setting up a few delightful mysteries. I wish this one was the first chapter and we got a look into the past at some other point of time ...
10/26/2011 c1 RisingMist
You are beginning to build an interesting AU here. I wonder where its going. To be completely honest, its a simple first chapter. It only held my interest because of the AU factor. I have a feeling that this could be the start of a great story. Some of my favourite books started out plainly and then exploded. I'm not criticizing the chapter here. I hope what I said makes sense ...
10/17/2011 c2 2TwiceMarked
Damn, never seen that team before. And Shisui Uchiha as their sensei? That's gonna be good. Looking forward to seeing where you are going with this. Update soon.
106 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »