for Tree without blossoms

5/10/2018 c21 1BarbyBells
beautiful story! I loved it! so sweet! and the smut! 10 out of ten!
i was betting on Blaine getting together with Greg! glad that's a thing! so cute! I loved it!
7/20/2015 c21 Laura
This was INCREDIBLE!
1/6/2014 c21 Ami-157
I've had this fic on my Kindle for a while now but only started reading it this morning and from the first chapter I was hooked, I couldn't put it down. I'm not good with words so I'm just going to say again thank you for sharing your amazing talent and taking time out of your life to share it with us.
4/20/2013 c21 33iheartcsinewyork
Ahhhhhh. I've loved this entire stories and all the little ones that went along with it! Wonderful work! :)
4/17/2013 c2 iheartcsinewyork
OHMYGOD. This line, "He'd lied to himself. He is going to jerk off in Dave Karofsky's bathroom." Is quite possibly my favorite line in ANY Kurtofsky story. So damn funny. I giggled for a few solid minutes. Can't wait to keep reading!
1/5/2013 c21 6Bellatokio
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWNNNN!

I read this whole fic in a day and a half ... for those who don't speak English very well is a lot of reading!

I loved it!
loved Greg and Blaine, Mercedes and Mike! They are all amazing!
1/5/2013 c12 Bellatokio
wow!

I loooooooove your fic!
10/23/2012 c21 nessyschu
You are awesome. This is awesome. Also I learned that you are British and a mom which kind of surprised me to be honest haha. But anyway, this was great!
9/12/2012 c21 cornflakesareglutenfree
Ohmygosh j9. Holy crap though. I want this romantic comedy, filmed this year, starring and . Please? Pretty please? It's perfect and precious and with Kurt's new house Greg and Blaine would never be under foot again, and Burt and Carole could come visit and and and... Sigh... My heart, Janine, my heart.
And I'm sitting here writing head canon for your fic. Lol.
9/7/2012 c13 Rinn
I love how turned on Kurt was by Dave's prowess on the ice, and how easy burt was to convince. Also the random bursts of public affection that neither of them notice at first. Also the smut of course, lol, but that's a given.
9/6/2012 c7 Rinn is too lazy
Omg it's so cute and how Santana and Mercedes both want them to work, and the way they're just so adorable together and how Kurt is sad they didn't make plans and :((febxvfd:;!;5)?fdvbv
9/6/2012 c5 Rinn's too lazy
Its so awkward and sexy and fluffy and perfect and nfgxedhhegbrewwargingfscejbd vddasadinffh
9/6/2012 c3 cornflakesareglutenfree
Awww Kurt bb... Dave so sweet And not mentioning (yet) that his first live was (most likely) Kurt himself and and and... The hot smut and the note and the crying.
9/6/2012 c2 cornflakesareglutenfree
OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD
DAVE CAUGHT HIM DIDN'T HE? HE CAUGHT HIM GETTING OFF IN THE BATHROOM. HE HEARD HIM COMING AND CURSING AND PANTING AND NOW... HOLY FUCK...
A;KMNVKJABSDVJAN;VNJASDF;KVJNBAS;VNKJAS;LDFKJA;SLDFKJA';SLDKVNMsxkl ,.zxmdnV.