for Hunger killed the cat

3/29/2017 c1 7Yuri-esque
Ha, that was funny! Thumbs up for misunderstandings and overly active imaginations. And in the end Kaito thought he had been mistaken, but Miku and Luka's relationship was even better than he imagined. Now I feel kind of bad for him. Not only did he not get to see some hot action between the girls, he didn't get any ice cream either.
10/24/2014 c1 Aoizora
XD XD it cracks me up so much
10/11/2014 c1 217Goth Albino Angel
I love it when people make fics like this. They always turn out hilarious. THANK YOU! Especially Kaito's reaction to finding them making the bread instead of having sex. You're perfect!
10/23/2013 c1 16The Reality DumPer
Hahaha. Poor Kaito, missing out with the real fun. XD
whatever, that was a fun read.
3/6/2013 c1 14Satellizer123
Mwahahahaha, Kaito so funny! Not much MikuxLuka here, but the story made me smile :) Thanks for writing!
2/25/2013 c1 Concubines
LOL she was kneading bread. xD
4/5/2012 c1 3cowfee
hehehehhehehehhe /stupidly grins to herself
3/13/2012 c1 Rorik Renning
XD I love these types of stories! An then the fact they were actually together, this was great! Thanks so much!
2/29/2012 c1 8The Hidden Lostar
Oh now this is very good! It reminds me of what few MMD Vocaloid videos I did see, and the humor is pretty spot-on too! It's amazing how fun one-shots can be at times!

(Oh yes, I got here from your review. And to answer your question: If I wound up explaining that to the reader, the story would probably no longer qualify for the K+ label.) Ehehe...
12/2/2011 c1 3Sakura cc
ROFL XD I always laugh at this type of fics... XD I do feel sorry for Kaito... i mean... HOW HOT would that have been? XD Good thing they did... enjoy themselves after finishing such a hard task XD
10/6/2011 c1 3ulti
That was hilarious, the whole begin all i could think was ether this is going to be extremal hot or they are baking something. Oh and the end was a nice little touch too.

Anyways hope to see more stories.
10/4/2011 c1 1WhoAteTheWaffles
I though this was one of those "hahaha they weren't REALLY having hot, sexy sex (lolwut? XD)" stories. But NICE twist at the end.

In my opinion, it's a 10/10. Nice job!
9/24/2011 c1 10OSarubiO
I liked it~

The way you created the story was clever. I had to re-read it to unsee what Kaito was thinking. Great job!
9/7/2011 c1 Baddamobs
Haha, very funny, I love these 'misinterpretation' situations xD. Very well written, and with good .

Very well done, great work ^_^
9/6/2011 c1 12MikuxLuka401
LMAO that was funny stuff, nice. ^_^

Madrox out MMFWCL