for Love and Pain

1/28/2013 c6 Cranberyl
XD not close at all to m. No offense. ; but it's still really cute!
1/10/2012 c1 money is great
yall who are writing dumb review. shut upppppppppppppp!

so f up
11/27/2011 c1 Ryan
Pretty good
11/9/2011 c1 Saiyamon
/To the one with the blank username going all " TIS IS FILLED WIT CRAP", that was rude; please refrain from bashing and flaming the author, you should try helping them with their writing and help them with finding the mistakes etc; plus there was no need for you to flame and don't tell them to leave fanfiction.net./- And to the author"amaimon1", I have to say this was a pretty okay story, but well...make sure to take a mary-sue test on your character, you know? just to be safe she doesn't go into that territory. I think you need to add more detail describing what's happening, not too much that you want to skip all the detail, but just enough.

And don't listen to that guy/girl, they didn't think about what they said before they reviewed~

~Saiyamon~
10/23/2011 c18 Guest
wow why did i even bother and read this whole thing. its filled with the most horrible cliched and the most gagging and horrible plot line. Just ge thehell outof fanfiction.net for a year an reread your story... no your fucking wonderland wtf is this. tis is filled with crap.
10/1/2011 c17 9Idratherbeinbritain
awesome! and awesome US! amaimon1 wants to say somethin

A: HEY! i just wanted to say thank you to all that love my storie and i wll start typing up my sequal as sooooon as i can! and @Anarchy Stocking THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU! Oh and if ur a girl no homo. ehehehe! back to idratherbeinbritian now. *Takes a bow*

I: bows are overated.. how about a bow and a flourish! *bows and flourishes* anyways mia's pregnant *skips off*
10/1/2011 c17 Anarchy Stocking
"He reached out for my left hand and slipped a ring onto my finger." You killed me... i mean it D: i cant wait for you to update the next chapter, AND the sequel, this story totally needs one, i love you :D
9/30/2011 c1 irbib
o well thx
9/30/2011 c1 Guest
i did read it it was pretty good
9/29/2011 c14 Idratherbeinbritain
awesome!
9/28/2011 c5 Idratherbeinbritain
i wasnt talking to you eitehr i was talking to amaimon...u'd see what i mean if u read satans deputy...finding that ran-mou was in there...
9/28/2011 c1 Guest
i wasnt asking idratherbeinbritain i was asking amaimon1
9/28/2011 c13 NarutoBankaiUser
since ur my editor i will send the documents this weekend(no guarentee) if you don't reiceive it, fb me or email. i want u to read it and separate the chapters and tell me if u liked about it.
9/28/2011 c13 Idratherbeinbritain
ok you need to wait if we going to collab then wait... i have a whole chap where she's about to kill mi-mi!

FB 430
9/27/2011 c12 NarutoBankaiUser
1) Write about 5 more chapters each time the post it up cuz i like the story and always come back here everyday looking for new chapters

2) i'll give you my account so u can upload my story and can u be my editor-DONT EDIT THE WHOLE STORY. edit some parts and put it on a flashdrive or print it and i'll see if its alright.i know u won't but PLEASE dont hack into my account.we should work together on a story about any anime we can both agree on.

3)separate the chapters and upload them, i'll send the document to your email and u read/ look at the chapter labels, and separate the chapters.

4)Thanks for all ur help and i'll get your email tommorrow.

5)hope the story turns out nice :)
27 Page 1 2 Next »