for Where I Fall, Is Where I Land

Is this it?
5/25/2012 c4 Emma
please post more?
12/29/2011 c4 Kate
I hope you haven't given up on this story. It's really well written and I hope you post another chapter soon.
10/23/2011 c4 a
Please update soon, this story is too beautiful to leave hanging
10/23/2011 c4 Anon
I really like this story and I would love to see where you go with it. Hope to see an update soon!
9/22/2011 c4 Anonymous
Another great chapter! So sad for both Rachel and Finn. Rachel is haunted by these terrible memories and Finn just wants to make her happy, no matter what it takes. I hope things turn out ok, but no matter what, can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon please!
9/21/2011 c4 theluckyclover
was rachel raped by karofsky (that's the correct spelling btw) and those men?

i'm shocked that finn agreed. i really hope this doesn't end like in the book.

fascinating story. update asap please!
9/18/2011 c4 noro
update soon
9/18/2011 c4 nepheliad
Wow. Youre brave for writing that (: well written
9/18/2011 c4 x0xalexis8
:o
9/16/2011 c3 3AleshaaaRose10
This story is very intresting. Please update soon, usually in Finchel suicide stories(not that there are many)Finn and Rach are not best friends/Lovers. Please update soon! I am especailly intrested to see what happend freshman year. Was she beaten? raped?
9/11/2011 c1 CareBear1964
Love your story so much but i hope its not like the book itll make me really sad to see Rachel kill herself
9/11/2011 c3 theluckyclover
hahahahaha i looooooved that last flashback, hilarious! i really want to know what happened to rachel in freshman year. is it the same as happened in the book? cos i read the synopsis. i hope rachel doesn't kill herself emily-style. update asap please!
9/11/2011 c2 theluckyclover
this story is so damn cute. i love how you integrated those flings you have you're young where the two people just blush around each other!
9/11/2011 c1 theluckyclover
ooh great opening chapter. i had to lol a bit at the quinn's boobs part cos she has a flatter chest than rachel does! going on to the next chapter now...
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »