for What We Do

9/22/2011 c18 5rebelmagnus
Great Ending!
9/22/2011 c18 40Broken Kindle
Nicely rounded off. I really enjoyed reading this - thanks for sharing!

Also, yes the Season 3 premiere was EPIC. Looking forward to seeing how they continue on from that.
9/21/2011 c17 Broken Kindle
Aww how sweet. I'm not a bit CaKe fan, but that was just too adorable. Nicely rounded off there - I look forward to the epilogue
9/21/2011 c17 terken
OMG, I almost missed this chapter. It was so sweet. I love Hetty and her advices :)

"I'm gonna kiss you now." it was awesome...

I can't imagine that this wonderfuly story has to have end :(
9/21/2011 c17 30Merl Laurence
Bravo! So, so sweet and IMHO so like them to approach letting each other in, in such a way - with the discs. And of course the All Knowing Hetty giving that push was a nice bonus too as well as the story of "Kells.". Sorry to see this coming to an end, you do a fine job in the romance department, btw!
9/21/2011 c17 Merl Laurence
9/21/2011 c17 5justdreaming-83
You are certainly a great "action" writer and personally, I think the "romance" was fitting to the story and to these two characters. I believe their romance would be just as you described: honest and sweet but not extremely mushy.
9/21/2011 c17 37elevenhurricanes
Even *I* squealed at that ending. It was just too perfect! Oh, goodness, why does this wonderful story have to end?
9/20/2011 c17 89DizzyDrea
Awww...so sweet!

You have done the action sequences justice, but I think you sell yourself short on the romance. That moment was made of awesome. It was just right for who they are, and I could hear their voices in the lines you wrote.

And I like Mother Hen Hetty! It's just like when she pushed Callen into buying the house. She knew what was best for him, even if he didn't. It's a mark of how much he trusts her that he follows her lead every time, and this time was no exception.

I'm going to be sad to see this one end. I hope there are more in the offing. I've enjoyed it tremendously. And no main characters were harmed in the writing of this story (at least not permanently)! Yay you!
9/20/2011 c17 5rebelmagnus
9/20/2011 c16 5justdreaming-83
Lots and lots of action! Not everyone has the ability to write where you can actually picture what is going on when there is this much movement and tension. You do a great job!
9/20/2011 c16 31TwilightPony21
I'm so sorry I haven't had a chance to review lately - been so busy over the last few days.

I love that Callen lied to Kensi about reading the disc. It was a little sad, because it's still keeping them apart, but it seemed completely in character for Callen. Actually in character for both of them - to pretend to forget about it, to just keep lying to themselves - take care of the case first, their own hearts later, if ever. Very nice little scene to include there.

Loved this line: "Hello, boys," she said, resuming her terrorist cover. "Can I come in?" I think you did a great job of writing Kensi and Ochbar. But Ochbar seemed to be awfully trusting - and they still have to stop the attacks on the three targets, right? I love that Kensi unleashed Callen and Sam at the end!

Also loved this line: "You're going to have to come up with something more original," Kensi told him, punching his jaw with her free hand. "I've been called that so many times I've lost count." I love the action scenes - I think they're really hard to write because so much of the show is what we see on the screen, but I think you did a great job of putting it into words. It was very NCIS: Los Angeles to have the final shootout on a rooftop with Callen taking the final shot in the last seconds.

"Go save your girl, G." - Aww, sounds just like Sam. :)

Wow, only two chapters left - I'll be sad to see this story end, although I can't wait to see how you end it. Looking forward to the final updates!
9/20/2011 c16 5rebelmagnus
9/20/2011 c16 rebelmagnus
9/20/2011 c16 40Broken Kindle
A great action-packed chapter, I really enjoyed reading it. the character interaction is still fantastic. I'm looking forward to the last few chapters
123 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »