for What We Do

9/17/2011 c13 31TwilightPony21
"She's stopped fighting, hasn't she, Mr. Callen?" – What heartbreaking words from Hetty.

“And Callen, that hurt more than anything else – seeing your faith in me leave your eyes.” – What a great line – that’s exactly how it would happen because Callen and Kensi just communicate so much through their eyes, don’t they?

Aww, so he is the only one who calls her Kenz! Well, then I hope she recovers very soon so their relationship can go forward some more. Somehow I think it’s going to be hard for Callen to forget what he just read. :)

And they still have a case to solve! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
9/17/2011 c13 terken
Thank you for explain name of the last chapter. I thought that Kensi wouldn't give it up.

Hope Callen could have a chance to tell her his feelings...

I am waiting ;)
9/17/2011 c13 40Broken Kindle
Another great chapter as always.

Poor old Kensi - and Callen of course - I'm hoping there's a happy ending in here somewhere for them(though if I'm totally honest I wouldn't mind an angsty/tragic one either).

I look forward to the next chapter.
9/16/2011 c13 89DizzyDrea
Yay! They finally get there! Bravo for going at it so well. It's believable when Callen realizes at alm
9/16/2011 c13 StargateFreak33
More More More!
9/16/2011 c13 5rebelmagnus
Great Chapter!
9/16/2011 c12 31TwilightPony21
Oh, I love Callen/Kensi goodness! Especially in the midst of a suspenseful case.

Is Callen the only one who calls her Kenz? I've actually been wondering that for a while - I think he is - I don't remember the others ever calling her that, but maybe they do - what do you think?

"Kensi doesn't have time." - Great line - thought it sounded just like Sam.

Ha ha, I also liked Deeks hovering over the shoulder of the LAPD tech. And Eric and Nell doing their thing in Ops - and how everyone is just racing the clock in this chapter. Are they going to take a closer look at the mysterious disc?

Can’t wait to see what happens to Kensi - very excited for another long chapter!
9/16/2011 c12 Starcalista
Oh no...Kensi can't give up! They'll find the antidote in time right? By the way, who was the guy anyway? Did Callen get a good look at him? Guess it's another job for Eric huh? To find the poisoner (is that a word?). Anyway hope you update soon.

~Star
9/16/2011 c12 terken
I don't like name this chapter!

She can't give it up! She's the strongest girl I know!

Ok, Callen and others will find the antidote and she's gonna be ok. Am I right?

I think I am addicted to this story. I am impatiently waiting for tomorrow chapter. Thank you for your amazing story...
9/16/2011 c12 redmangan23
well done yet again another enjoyable and moving chapter. this was a very moving chapter and shows that there is alot under the surface for kensi and Callen hopefully they get a chance to act on those feelings and tell each other.

you should be proud of this story

Louise
9/16/2011 c12 40Broken Kindle
Another awesome chapter - I love the interaction between characters and everything. Looking forward to seeing some more - keep up the good work.
9/16/2011 c12 5rebelmagnus
Great Chapter!
9/16/2011 c12 5justdreaming-83
Poor team! Poor Callen. I can just imagine Deeks being "pesty" and Sam being impatient, and of course, Callen being attentive. Good job on keeping up the suspense, "Peony."
9/15/2011 c11 31TwilightPony21
Just then Sam, Deeks, and Rose came running up, guns drawn. "What happened?" Sam inquired. "We heard a gunshot." "Oh, for…" Kensi said in disbelief. "Hetty told them too?"

I could just picture Kensi's annoyance with all of them here. :)

And so the plot thickens with another twist! I'm really curious about the fake disc (maybe an unencryption job for Eric?). Also can’t wait to see what happens to Kensi - poison? She still has that antidote, right? Well, maybe it will lead to some more Callen/Kensi moments? (I can hope!)

Great job – still really enjoying the story and looking forward to the next extra-long chapter!
9/15/2011 c11 5justdreaming-83
Ooooo. What just happened? Somebody knows who she is, was close enough to poison her, and may still be watching. Don't keep us hanging on for an update on Kensi's condition.
123 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »