for What We Do

9/15/2011 c11 54Nina.4444
ahhhh i can't wait until tomorroww :)

wonderful wonderful chapter can't wait to see what happens next! your update time is incredible by the way. Hope you know that everyyone, i'm sure, most definitely appreciates it :)

Great story, beautiful writing

Nina xo
9/15/2011 c11 15lizard1969
Dah, dah, dah, dah...

What will happen next?

Can't for the next wait chapter?

Love Callen rushing off and not telling or waiting for anyone...so typical.
9/15/2011 c11 terken
This is not good.

I love cliffhangers, but this is so cruel :)

How did they know the OPS address? And WHO? A new traitor in the NCIS line? So many questions and I wanna know answers...

I am waiting and hope that Kensi's gonna be alright.

Nice chapter ;)
9/15/2011 c11 40Broken Kindle
Cripes, Kensi compromised and probably poisoned, Callen and the team confuse and angry - it's all going on in this fic haha.

Still loving it, I look forward to the next chapter.
9/15/2011 c11 89DizzyDrea
Well, it couldn't really be that easy, could it? What a setup, though. She must know something, or else why try to kill her. Looking forward to finding out the who and the why...so glad you update daily!

This was perfectly timed...I'm awaiting the birth of my nephew, so this was a great distraction. Thanks!
9/14/2011 c11 5rebelmagnus
Why do authors like cliffhangers? Especially the evil ines? Great Update!
9/14/2011 c10 37elevenhurricanes
I'm glad to see some Kensi/Callen fiction on here! This story is very well-written and I'm excited to see where it will go.
9/14/2011 c10 Guest
I’m so sorry that I was unable to review earlier – I’m definitely still reading and enjoying the story!

I love how Hetty was still providing wardrobe for Kensi in the last chapter and how she is mysteriously (in her unique Hetty style) telling Callen to follow his heart in this one.

I was thinking that Callen would know immediately what Hetty’s Elysian Park note meant, but now that he has the little disc and really knows what it means for him and Kensi, I can’t wait to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next update!
9/14/2011 c10 40Broken Kindle
Just sat and read this all the way through, and I have to say you've done an awesome job so far.

I love the twists and turns in the plot and the whole idea of Kensi's cover being a cover in a cover... I'm not sure that last part made a whole lot of sense...

Anyway, please continue writing this - I'm really looking forward to seeing how the rest of it goes down.

Affy x
9/14/2011 c10 Starcalista
Wow...i love this story...I'm kind of new to NCIS LA and don't know why but i immediately love the Callen/Kensi pairing.

Hope Kensi's alright and hope you update soon. ^^

~Star
9/14/2011 c10 5justdreaming-83
Isn't it just like our "all-knowing" Hetty to even see into Callen's heart.

Kensi's in trouble! I could just imaging Callen leaving the room without answering any questions when he realized what he needed to do.

And don't worry about the disclaimer. It was on your first chapter. For me, it is not necessary to duplicate.
9/14/2011 c10 terken
I need more! I should read it, in the evening, not in the morning.

I love it more and more...

Hetty is awesome, how does she do it? Hope Kensi is ok.

OK, I am waiting :)
9/13/2011 c10 5rebelmagnus
Oh no! Great Chapter!
9/13/2011 c9 89DizzyDrea
Well, here I am, after I've just read the first nine chapters of this story. I enjoyed it very much. I have to confess that I didn't believe that Kensi had betrayed the team, but that's probably because I believe so strongly in the team as a family, and in the connection between Callen and Kensi.

That said, the twist did take me by surprise! The fact that she was under cover already at OSP before she'd even gone under with the terrorists was a total surprise, so bravo for successfully pulling that one off.

I'm looking forward to the Callen/Kensi bits to come. There's just such great chemistry between them, and what you've written so far shows that. Keep up the good work and thanks for the reccommendation!
9/13/2011 c9 StargateFreak33
Can't wait for more. Absolutely love it!
123 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »