for What We Do

9/13/2011 c9 5justdreaming-83
Short chapters are needed sometimes. Believe me, in my very, very limited experience (I need to add a few more "veries") I understand the need for some unusually short, and some long chapters, to get the story to the next "thing."

The little disc is interesting. And I love the way Sam and Deeks were only seeing how good Kensi looked - but Callen? Always tuned into the details. No doubt he thought she looked amazing, as well. Just an example of our super focused Callen.
9/12/2011 c9 5SP.SVU.B
Once again, amazing update, keep it up!
9/12/2011 c9 5rebelmagnus
Great Chapter!
9/12/2011 c8 31TwilightPony21
That was a great twist! I really liked it a lot. I thought you wrote all of the characters’ reactions to Kensi’s story very well. And now Callen has Kensi back...or at least I hope he does! Can’t wait to see where you go from here. Sorry for the short review – very busy this week – but I still hope to find time to read your fantastic story!
9/12/2011 c8 54Nina.4444
can't believe i've only just found this!

Fantastic story and i can't wait for the next chapter,

great job!

nina
9/12/2011 c8 redmangan23
well done really. very hard to write something like that and keep the reader guessing the whole way through and not letting something slip by accident.

well done again hope there is more to come, looking forward to Callen/Kensi have to say theyre my favourite couple in these stories

Louise xx
9/12/2011 c8 5justdreaming-83
I was relieved, as well, that only the name was fake.

I was following this as I read: Deeks' touch, Sam's smile, Eric relaxed mood when he found out he had not been outdone technologically, and Nell's outright apology... Callen? Callen has the turst issues so I think it was natural for him to take the longest to come around. This is his family and one had deceived him, even if it was for her country.

I pictured her asking him if they were good, like the end of season one. But here, she got a much more positive response - a smile and a hug. Goot chapter.
9/12/2011 c8 5SP.SVU.B
AH-MA-ZING!
9/12/2011 c8 terken

I love the last two chapters...and this story!

It is really deep undercover, I'm glad that Kensi is on the right side. :)

I'm waiting for the next chapter.
9/12/2011 c8 StargateFreak33
I said it before and I'll say it again. More, More, I want more! Loving this story!
9/11/2011 c8 5rebelmagnus
Great Chapter!
9/11/2011 c7 reyes27kd
I not sure that I can wait tomorrow¡ and I not sure that I can wait tomorrow¡ I was out so sorry for not review but I love it¡
9/11/2011 c7 31TwilightPony21
"Whatever the agents had been expecting, it wasn't that." – Oh, I love how Hetty always seems to know about the twist ahead of her agents! Throughout the chapter, I was thinking that Kensi was being very cooperative – ah, because she and Hetty knew all along! Can’t wait to see what happens next and how Callen and Kensi react to each other. Looking forward to the next update!
9/11/2011 c7 5justdreaming-83
Kensi is good enough to have avoided this trap if she wanted to. Right? Yea! It was part of Hetty's plan! Thanks for a glimpse of the "twist."
9/10/2011 c7 StargateFreak33
More, More, I want more. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
123 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »