for What We Do

9/10/2011 c7 5rebelmagnus
Evil Twist! Evil Cliffhanger! Great Chapter Though!
9/10/2011 c6 flacks girl
Still really enjoying this one, and i lurve the fact that you update daily. Not too much waiting around to see what happens next!

I still don't beleive that Kensi really is a traitor, but then again, who am i to question the plotbunnies?
9/10/2011 c6 31TwilightPony21
Oh, I love the idea of Rose going undercover to meet Kensi – what a great idea for the OC agent. But I am also worried that Kensi will see right through her – but at the same time, I wonder what will happen when Kensi finally comes face-to-face with Callen and Sam again. Great suspense!

I also really like all the twists that you’re writing in the case with the brother and the false file – it sounds just like the show, and it’s really interesting.

"I think I have an idea that would save you two a lot of work. You interested?" – Ha ha, great line!

Can’t wait to see Kensi appear! I’m also looking forward to the Callen/Kensi element – as you know, I am a huge fan of the two of them. :)
9/10/2011 c6 5justdreaming-83
Loved Eric's little rant. So cute.

Which way will this go? Hmmm. Kensi is a smart girl. She's been more than a step ahead of them the whole time. So will she see through Rose's cover? Will she be able to sniff out the scent of her old gang when she comes into contact with Rose? (Deeks' stinky old coat he wears undercover with LAPD, Callen's tootsie roll pops, Sam's baby fresh scent?) Going to make this extra, extra hard 'cause she knows them soooo well.
9/10/2011 c6 5rebelmagnus
That seemed almost too easy with the bait, mystery or my imagination? Great Chapter!
9/9/2011 c5 terken
I think Kensi is not a traitor...It's suspicious that she left her the green jelly bracelet there. :-/ great chapter and I'm looking forward to the next ;)
9/9/2011 c5 1zzsydneyzz
Mmm this is wonderful coffee cup story. I read it while enjoying my coffee and I want more! I am glad you update quickly though. I am really looking forward to this Kensi/Callen element that is sure to come ;)
9/9/2011 c5 31TwilightPony21
I love how you write Callen and Sam – they’re so in character, and it makes for such a great read.

And Callen and Hetty, too. "The answer is no, Mr. Callen." – that’s so very Hetty!

I also like the way you’re writing Rose. She’s asking about the connection between Callen and Kensi and asking about what the jelly bracelet means – it’s almost like she’s a more objective voice trying to keep Sam and Callen thinking through the case. But at the same time, it's weird because she makes me miss Kensi!

I can’t wait to see what happens next and what Callen has in mind and what he really feels about Kensi. I’ll try to keep reading and reviewing consistently – I'm going to be a lot busier over the next week, but I will try!
9/9/2011 c5 5justdreaming-83
Another chapter so quick. Yea!

Callen trying to get his way, during his talk with Hetty - so typical.

And I could just hear (and picture) Sam trying to pull information out of his partner. Loved this paragraph: "Callen would have refused, but he recognized the familiar tone in Sam's voice, the kind that said, 'I know you don't want to talk, but heaven help me, you are going to talk to me, because I need to know what's going on.' So he reluctantly backpedaled." G just drives Sam crazy. Sam is so cautious and so team oriented. His partner is just sooooo private and flies by the seat of his pants; no risk too great.
9/9/2011 c5 21Suuz-5-5
I really don't believe that Kensi is a traitor...but I do like the story and want to read more!

I'll be waiting for the fire xD
9/9/2011 c5 15lizard1969
Hey Peonywinx

sorry i don't review every chapter but I am really enjoying this story and still trying to get a handle on the twist because I know one's coming up.

BTW love this interaction between the boys:

"She just needs a little persuasion."

Sam scoffed. "The kind of persuasion it's gonna take for Hetty to sign off on this is gonna cost you – and it'll take hours."

"Well, then, you've got plenty of time to talk to whomever you need to talk to, don't you?"

You nailed it perfectly. Keep up the great work.
9/8/2011 c5 5rebelmagnus
Great Chaptet! Though, do we get Kensi's P.O.V soon?
9/8/2011 c4 5justdreaming-83
I thought Hetty knew EVERYTHING. (And Callen usually falls right behind her, having info not known by the others.) Seems this is not the case this time. Hmmm.

Callen still can't accept his "favorite agent" is bad. Yea! Some hope!

Thanks for another great chapter.
9/8/2011 c4 31TwilightPony21
Aww, there is definitely the hope that Kensi is still just working very very deep undercover. But for Hetty and Callen to barely escape from her – well, that isn’t sounding too good!

Very nice last line to set up the idea that Callen will take Kensi out if he has to. But I hope not - he and Sam will save her, right?

Looking forward to the next chapter!
9/8/2011 c4 terken
No, no, no, no! I can't believe that, Kensi doesn't. Tell me she's in deep undercover. This can't be true! I'm waiting for new chapter :)
123 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »