for What We Do

9/7/2011 c4 5rebelmagnus
I keep hoping shes not traitor. Great Update!
9/7/2011 c3 31TwilightPony21
I’m really loving your story! You do a great job of making the dialogue flow between all of the characters, and I love how you’re writing the case, with Nell and Eric in Ops, Deeks with LAPD, and Sam and Callen in interrogation. Sounds just like an episode – it’s great!

I also loved the conversation between Sam and Callen about Kensi. Thought these lines were really good:

"Doesn't it bother you at all?" "Do we have to talk about this?" "Seven months and no trace?"

"And what are you gonna do when we finally find her? You got it in you to take her out?" "I'll do what I have to do. What about you?”

I also like that you have a temp agent in the story. I can just imagine Hetty doing that – trying out new agents and not liking any of them. It’s just a little something that makes Kensi’s betrayal hurt even more, which I think is good for the story.

Although I love Kensi and can’t wait to see what happens next with her! Thanks so much for updating frequently!
9/7/2011 c3 5justdreaming-83
G still not wanting to talk to Sam about it - so "Callenish."

Seems like he is still having trouble wrapping his mind around Kensi being a bad guy (girl).

And when he is getting new info and goes on "high alert" - I can just picture him. This is something his character does when he gets a call from the Ops room.

Thanks for the update!
9/7/2011 c3 15lizard1969
Well done . You really nailed their reactions and behaviours down to a T. Kensi's on an op, I know she is;) I hope she is. Shooting callen ummmmm and missing leads me to think... But I'll wait pAtiently for the nextchapter
9/6/2011 c3 5rebelmagnus
Great Update!
9/6/2011 c2 5justdreaming-83
Wow! I am still as caught off guard as Sam, and Hetty and Callen and all the others. What is going on with Kensi?

I thought the part where Callen kept insisting he was fine was typical of his character; doen't like to be fussed over much, does he? But that's just too bad. Sam's going to take care of him no matter what. (Sam just knows when to back off so Callen doesn't know just how much.)

Good writing! Keep it up!
9/6/2011 c2 LG
Congrats on the story so far, the suspense is exciting, look foward to chapter 3
9/6/2011 c2 terken
OK, I am hooked. Still hope she didn't betrayal them. I'm waiting for the next chapter ;)
9/6/2011 c2 Guest
I really like the way you're writing the characters and their reactions.

"She shot him, Hetty." Sam's expression was hard and unforgiving. "She shot him, and she didn't even blink."

I thought that sounded just like Sam - and also the part about him telling Eric to check about Kensi again.

"Yeah, it's me. How're you feeling?" "Fine," Callen said automatically. "Besides that?"

And I thought that sounded just like Callen.

"Sam half-expected Hetty to tell him this was all an elaborate set-up that was staged so Kensi could infiltrate Al Juhaida, but when the Operations Manager simply shook her head and looked sorrowful, his hope fell."

Aw, I was thinking it was all an elaborate undercover operation, too. Can't wait to see what happens next!
9/6/2011 c2 5rebelmagnus
Ok, definetly hooked!
9/5/2011 c1 1zzsydneyzz
Intriguing! You definitely got me hooked. Can't wait to read more!
9/5/2011 c1 5rebelmagnus
Interesting... You got me curious!
9/5/2011 c1 5SP.SVU.B
Amazing! Keep it up!
9/5/2011 c1 31TwilightPony21
Wow, what a fantastic start!

I really liked your dialogue and the setup of the case. And I thought this was a great line: "Whatever you two are arguing about now, I don't want to know about it." Sounded just like Sam.

I also love how Callen and Kensi can exchange those "meaningful looks that didn't go unnoticed by Sam." Seems like those two often talk through their eyes, doesn't it?

What a very intriguing first chapter - it sounds like a great case fic. Looking forward to the next update!
9/5/2011 c1 5justdreaming-83
Whoa! What just happened? Didn't see that coming. Now this inquiring mind has to know.
123 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »