for Fragile White

8/27/2018 c1 ShineGZB
Looovee it
10/7/2012 c1 Malfoy7Granger
Not to be overly mean or anything but this fic kinda creeped me out...sorry.
11/27/2011 c1 Hermione Granger
Wow! I absolutely love the symbolism, and the explanation in the bottom...

This is so good, compared to your other works which where... meh. This has such a nice meaning/signifigance to it.

Harry... why is he always so absent :/

I think Draco is very... serious here.

As for Ron - he isn't a person, but a ghost. That's what this is telling me.

As for the narration, I think it's cool how it shifts to Hermione's point of vue, then to an omnipotence. Excellent.
11/26/2011 c1 yay
"I mean, after all these years. Harry doesn't see me anymore."'

Harry should totally still be there for her. I don't care how many kids he has. And Malfoy is being...creepy, honestly.
11/24/2011 c1 17Weaving Radiance
This was gorgeous-I can't seem to fathom why it doesn't have as many reviews. The style of writing was exquisite, and I could tell you put a lot of effort and time into writing this piece. The words flow beautifully, and the symbolism and psychological aspects of it make this story intriguing and fascinating.

At first I thought that Hermione's last words were her realizing that Draco had been the one to kill Ron so that they could be together, but I was much happier when I read your last A/N and realized it was all just metaphorical.

This was a beyond BRILLIANT fic and a definite favorite :) Fantastic work.

Yours ever,

~Weaver
10/15/2011 c1 2ItsNatalie
Last sentence was wow! Awesome one shot
10/8/2011 c1 4ShimmeringWater
I thought I'd pay your kindness by reading one of your fics.

I love the importance you gave to the colors in this fic. All of that white did really make me feel the sadness and desolation.

You managed to convey and incredibly handsome Draco with just a whisper of black robes and black boxers.

Great work, though personaly I found the last lines not necessary for everything had been said.

Hugs,

Sw
10/3/2011 c1 Drake's Cake
BRILLIANT!

I understood the philosophy of the last sentence.

Amazing story. :)
9/29/2011 c1 17Ladii Emelia
This was a well thought out plot. I enjoyed it.
9/12/2011 c1 Coco Mystique
One of the best one-shot stories Ive read, excellent vision.
9/5/2011 c1 lovely
Wow amazing one-shot...a part of me wishes you could continue to story but it ended perfectly :)
9/5/2011 c1 lazy daisy
You know... it would've been better if it was a little longer. Like she could've been there in st. mungo for three chapters or something, then draco takes her and you spend one chapter of their married life and blah blah and maybe one chapter dedicated to the smutty scene. So yeah :D

I really like it though, and the explanation/interpretation of yours works!
9/5/2011 c1 deletemeffs
This was seriously amazing:)
9/5/2011 c1 Anonymous
Seems rushed... it's good though, I like the concept!