for The Scar on my Back Tells All

11/29/2014 c1 31Selective scifi junkie
This is good. There is a lot of clever word play in here, using Misery as a proper noun to refer to Zaroc (can't remember how to spell that off the top of my head, it's been a while), and Thorn as a proper noun to refer to the dragon... The stanza about Murtagh hating that he looks like Morzan works very well. I've explored that in some unpublished stuff, but not this well.
I just started scrolling down your page, there's a lot of your stuff which will be over my head, I don't know Inkheart that well and the Simarillion is on my to-read list.
4/2/2013 c1 420Aria Breuer
Another well-written poem. I didn't catch any errors, so you did well there.

I had a feeling, as a read through your poem, that Murtagh was speaking to Eragon. It seems I was right, even after I finished it. I can tell Murtagh's emotions in this poem, and how he felt being the lesser of the two.

This was well done. I enjoyed reading this poem.

-Aria Breuer
12/5/2012 c1 Murty Fan
Of course I like your poetry! Murtagh is awsome! Maybe you should write something about phantom of the opera?
4/22/2012 c1 7Bralt
holy shmokes you rock at poetry
2/17/2012 c1 49Madam'zelleG
It's been so long since I've cracked open one of the Inheritance novels but I have to say that you've brought the magic flooding back.

I love the imagery and texture that you've woven into this. I was rather surprised at how much I enjoyed it because I'm normally not much of a poetry person. I think that my favourite part was when he was remembering his parents and how that transitioned into feelings toward his brother.

This was a really lovely read. Thanks so much for sharing and well done!

Cheers!
11/21/2011 c1 46The Wayfaring Strangers
Wow! This is really good! It flows very well, and it rhymes! I really don't like blank verse very much. nice job.

~DarthMihi
9/14/2011 c1 8Silvertongue90
Wow...this was definitly Murtagh. You captured his personality, pain, and conflict perfectly. This is going in my favorites.
9/12/2011 c1 12radha24-Dusty's apprentice
Wow, this poem really shows what Murtagh's mind must be like-he always did seem a bit confused.Really good poem, I liked it a lot!

(And I can't wait 'til YOU Return to the Inkworld! I still like your stories there the best!)
9/11/2011 c1 17InkWeaverabc
Wow, that was really good! i love the confusion of anger and grief you have here: it captures Murtagh really well, as I think that he is a very confused person inside.

I wish I had more to say, but I'm gonna end with: Great work! XD
9/6/2011 c1 Ruriko3
Very well-written :)
9/6/2011 c1 esgdghjklgytsrjrtgJKjg
A beautiful peice, a true portrayal into Murtagh's heart and mind.
9/6/2011 c1 8Restrained.Freedom
DAAAMN, But this is SOOOOOOO FREEEEEEEAAAAAAKING GOOOOOOOD

Completely in character and inspired.

This goes straight to my favorites.
9/6/2011 c1 NormalityIsNonexistent
poor murt he has some messed up karma or something great poem