for Childhood Dreams

6/29/2012 c2 Guest
make more please! That was amazing right there! and i think you should go back and forth beetween Demyx and Zexion, thats what i do! i am actually going to make a fanfiction account and post the storys i write! i have never done this before thought! i will stop rambling here just MAKE MORE
6/29/2012 c1 Guest
there are so young and dunno what the kiss means LOL! (well, Demyx does!)
6/7/2012 c2 7IRlyLoveFanFiction
dude wtf, it is NOT, dexion day.
5/23/2012 c2 Shadow's Life Spand
aww so cute C:
3/6/2012 c2 Mystical
Aww...this is just as cute as the previous one! I love how you make Zexion's POV sound so different from Demyx, it makes really good contrast. Can't wait for the next chapters!
9/27/2011 c1 1NeddyJenkins
THIS IS THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

BRB WISHING I WAS CUTE.
9/12/2011 c1 43JJKMagic
Cuuuuuuuuuuuute~

I always wanted to write kidZemyx but I just don't know how.

That was so cute and believable and so very, very fluffy and just adorable~

Love it^^
9/7/2011 c1 7IRlyLoveFanFiction
Zemyx day is June 9th.

Dexion day is September 6th.

lol
9/7/2011 c1 2BananaMuffin146
D'AWW! This is just too cute! I love how it was written! Like.. and overview of what is happening, but at the same time it's from Dem's view. Adorable. I squee'd multiple times!

I DEMAND YOU WRITE MORE. I want Zexy to be my kitty now. I will dye him purple and nom him up. ^_^ Dem can come too.. he can be.. my purple pony child. I would love that.

WRITE. MORE. NOW..
9/7/2011 c1 87MidnightSchemer13
First of all, may I agree with you on your idea for KH's newest game? I would LOVE that to happen! Except maybe the romance. Just fulfill the Kingdom Hearts quota and get your life back. Especially Ienzo *heart!*

Anyway, a review for your story:

This was such a cute story! Yes, the flow was a bit choppy, but like you said, that was purposely done.

My favourite part was from when Demyx claims magic spells can't hurt them if he's with Zexion until the end. It was really sweet!

I wouldn't mind if you made this a series. I'd read it. And review it as well :)

I voted in your poll. I hope this helps? Thanks!
9/6/2011 c1 2KiwiWho
Aww :D

This brightned up my day :)