for Zombies

7/16 c4 Rorliam
First, let me say that your story is beautifully written. Far to many authors make a crossover, plant one character in another universe and then try to limit its influence as much as possible to avoid deviating from canon. Your writing style is easy to read and consistent, making it a joy to read.

That being said, i have to agree with naosj on this one. U picked 2 anime with unique abilities, especially suited to deal with a zombie outbreak, and just made it... not so.

It makes the deaths of those characters pointless and corny, especially with bleach and all its pecularities. It just doesn't feel very realistic(within the zombie,bleach,inuyasha setting). The biggest point being that even tough their powers don't seem to work on them directly, they can just affect the physical world, so crushing a few 100 zombies shouldn't be more than an annoyance to most shinigami,not to mention that to even damage a shinigamu u need spiritual power in the first place. It wouldve been better to pick another 2 anime to drop characters into a walking dead adaptation.

Still, it was very well written, and a very enjiyable read. Keep on writing
9/11/2018 c4 18WolfishMoon
Awesome story. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.

A few pointers: the chapters all could have done with a little editing. Nothing huge but there were a few typos all throughout. It can be hard to spot them in your own writing, so get a beta if need be.

Also: Japan has really really strict gun laws. Like even the police for the most part don't carry guns. Hunting isn't really a national pastime there like it is in the US either. So their good fortune in the hunting store in that mall is essentially impossible given the setting.

BUT I still loved this. Really well done overall.
5/19/2017 c4 1mtnikolle
I love your storytelling!
3/16/2017 c4 midnight-flurry
Love the story. Glad the nightmare is over for the group and they survived! Thank god for the American. J/k. Thanks for the great story. It was thrilling, heart wrenching and awesome.
2/5/2016 c1 Undertheskys
Loved it
12/15/2015 c4 18CallaRose4ever
That was a good story I liked it a lot. Though I am not a really big fan of Zombie shows. Thanks for sharing it.
11/10/2014 c3 YorikoAkiyama
I really enjoyed this story. Had me on my toes all the way. Disappointed for the end, not for the quality but that is ended. I further wish you luck on your storys. Thank you for the as some story and (B
8/24/2014 c4 silverfoxkurama
i loved it was awesome
8/18/2014 c4 1Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos
Awesomeness.
8/17/2014 c3 Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos
Oh man oh man oh man that was awesome I need to see the ending and how every thing go's at the wall but I like the mystery as well. Have I said that this is awesome yet?
8/16/2014 c2 Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos
Awesome :)
8/16/2014 c1 Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos
This i8s awesome. :)
5/14/2014 c4 Danielle dias
Xcellent!
6/16/2013 c4 Guest
Great story! When Kagome got her mementos from the feudal era I thought zombies meet hiraikotsu
5/5/2013 c4 Katana Naginata
Hey...it's an awsome story.
May I ask a request...
May you please make a Highschool Of The Dead & Inuyasha Crossover, and may the pairing be Takashi & Kagome. There are no crossovers for those so you might be the only one to actully (sp?) make the first one, so may you please make it.
By the way continue your awsome stories 'cause if this is awsome your other stories must be as well. And I'm so sorry to bother you with this request just recently. I'm so,so,so,so,so sorry. But Thank You .
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »