FanFiction.Net
for Solstice

12/10/2012 c31 2dixie.do.little
Though I never married him, I recently got out of a long-term relationship that ended very badly. And it's something I struggled with-the aftermath, the shame, the depression...and sometimes I just feel like no one really understands, like no one gets it.

And then I read this.

And I cried for all of them...and I cried for myself...

And even though it tore me up, I experienced an indescribable sense of relief...because someone gets it...they understand...and I know that sounds trite or weird (and I am)...but yeah, that's what I felt and that's all I can really say about.

Well, I can also say thank you. Thank you for writing a courageous story. Thank you for helping me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
12/6/2012 c7 9freakybella
Ahh...
12/1/2012 c31 missmariaeuge
Congratulations on this story! I really liked it. It was so nice to see Bella's progress.
It also made me think. A lot.
Thanks!
11/5/2012 c16 kymtwilight
Awwww I knew he like her.. I so hope she don't run. ... Another great chapter but my last for today in late for work oooo boy... Lol have a great day..
11/1/2012 c31 AceSunshine
Really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing.
11/1/2012 c28 AceSunshine
Good for you Bella.
11/1/2012 c27 AceSunshine
So glad she is happy and felt his penis. ;).
Really enjoy these therapy chapter. Love seeing her work through things.
11/1/2012 c26 AceSunshine
I want to crawl into a lap too. I love their honesty with each other even in the face of all the hurt that lies inside them they are pushing in and taking a chance.
11/1/2012 c25 AceSunshine
Love them.
11/1/2012 c24 AceSunshine
So happy she is finally seeing the light.
10/31/2012 c23 AceSunshine
Tissues needed again. Great chapter.
10/31/2012 c22 AceSunshine
Woohoo! What a great moment. I love how courageous they are both being. Putting their hearts out there.
10/31/2012 c21 AceSunshine
:).
10/31/2012 c20 AceSunshine
So happy! Go Bella.
10/31/2012 c19 AceSunshine
Okay that made my eyes all sorts of watery.
Really love this chapter. Thinking a big turning point for Bella.
4,835 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »